NEurope
Aussie

Perfect Dark Zero : Info

Well I think it looks great! I LOVED Perfect Dark on the N64, hope it doesn't stray from the "feel" of the first!

I'd say Goldeneye and Perfect Dark were on par with each other!

Looks fantastic, I want it more everytime I see it, I think I may end up getting it.

Looks GREAT! Still don't think it will be a European launch title, or a launch title in USA come to think of it!

Definately nearer Xmas this will be released (16th December), as IGN keep saying it's not finished, it doesn't look ready, blah blah!

:indeed:

PDZ-pic3.jpg

Question: Since when did maligned, world-dominating corporations hire midgets to fight their battles for them? Or perhaps the other guy is a giant. Either way, there's an obvious lack of height descrimination. Yay?

Whatever you do, don't watch IGN's X'05 PD:Z footage. It will take your hopes and crush them. Crush them!

Whatever you do, don't watch IGN's X'05 PD:Z footage. It will take your hopes and crush them. Crush them!

Quoted for truth.

Just watched that Animation video above, and I have to say the death animations look naff.

You've got your physics there of course, but there's no weight in the limbs or the death animation as a whole.

There was some very nice texturing in the first video though, especially when the player focused on the brick wall as there was some very good depth to the texture..............very realistic.

Other than that though, it all seems a bit underwhelming, but Rare have got about another month and a half tops to iron out any flaws in which they see need tweaking.

Why does everyone have to have cocks in their mouths!? And how do Sony and NIntendo have cocks? If you're being metaphorical then please be more imaginative! :)

Game looks great in stills, average in motion. Perfect Dark was amazing though maybe a little too powerful for its own good, my N64 was busting at its seems everytime I played the thing!!

Now Kameo......That games looks incredible - ive been excited about this game ever since its first inception!! This game, more than Perfect Dark, but along with Pro Evo could make me get a 360!!!

When do people think the first reviews will start popping up? Any first impressions on Kameo from anywhere!?

Stop all the cockisms.

Back on topic, the Kameo screens look awesome. Hopefully when my friend buys his Xbox 360 and Kameo I'll be able to play it.

the main complaints from IGN were that the framerate was slow and controls felt sluggish, doesnt seem so bad to me as they assured IGN the framerate would be locked down to 30fps on release and it sounds to me like the problem was the sensitivity needed to be increased. I doubt rare bothered putting control options like that into the X05 demos.

2 brand new Movies of Perfect Dark Zero Movie 1 , Movie 2

Too Human - Part 1 (video)

Source : Advancedmn.com

X05 Press Conference Audio

Source : Advancedmn.com

More XBox 360 Movies like -> Condemned Criminal Origins , Crackdown , GEARS of War , Kameo , Mass Effect , MotoGP Ultimate , Peter Jackson' S King Kong , Project Gotham Racing 3 , Tom Clancy' S Splinter Cell 4. from X05 : GO HERE - > JeuxFrance

PRESS RELEASE

Joanna Dark returns in the Xbox 360-exclusive "Perfect Dark Zero," the prequel to the international award-winning and multimillion-selling first-person shooter "Perfect Dark" from famed game developer Rare Ltd. A secret war has begun between shadowy corporations bent on world domination. Joanna Dark and her father, Jack, are caught up in the fight for the planet's future. A routine bounty hunting mission rips open a global conspiracy that will change Joanna's destiny — forever.

Players must guide Joanna Dark on her journey to become the Perfect Agent. Featuring a compelling and captivating story, "Perfect Dark Zero" plunges players into a world of corporate espionage and conspiracy. "Perfect Dark Zero" merges the excitement and intrigue of its predecessor with revolutionary game design, online play and amazing graphics to deliver an experience that defines next-generation gaming and entertainment.

Features :

Engrossing single-player action. Brought to life in startling high- definition, "Perfect Dark Zero" challenges players to guide Joanna Dark on her journey to become the Perfect Agent. A fully interactive world, beautiful graphics and breathtaking special effects combine with Xbox Live functionality to provide players with a one-of-a-kind, single-player experience.

Gripping, action-packed story line. Players assume the role of Perfect Agent Joanna Dark in a gripping story set years before the original "Perfect Dark," where the action in this sci-fi thriller centers on espionage, conspiracy and a mysterious global conflict.

Unparalleled online play via Xbox Live. "Perfect Dark Zero" delivers unprecedented online action and flexibility, supporting upward of 32 players online. "Perfect Dark Zero" includes fully scalable environments and complete Xbox Live support with tournaments, rankings and more.

Extraordinary variety of gameplay options. Players can choose between a story-driven single-player campaign and various multiplayer options including four-player split screen and cooperative action for infinite replayability.

Massive arsenal of weapons, gadgets and vehicles. "Perfect Dark Zero" will feature many of the classic weapons and gadgets from the original game, as well as countless additions. Combat-enabled vehicles including jetpacks and hovercrafts will also be available to players in "Perfect Dark Zero.

new images of Perfect Dark Zero from X05

PDZ-pic7.jpg

By the way in this image you can see all thoses pieces falling off the red dude.Thats his armor it falls off enemys to indicate how much Health they have left. Looks abit weird but might be a nice little feature.

Any confirmed prices for game and console yet? I'm temtped to get one for PD but i'm not if GAMEs' prices are any near correct. £50 for a game, sod off. It's not the N64 days...

£50 yes...

1, development costs are going through the roof.

2, the new DVD9's hold much more data, price goes up.

3, They can charge what they want at the end of the day, people are still going to buy them.

£50 yes...

3, They can charge what they want at the end of the day, people are still going to buy them.

Personally I can't afford that kind of pricing. Looks like i'm fucked next-gen then :no:

£50 yes...

I think your third point is the most valid :p and the actual media still costs next to nothing to mass produce...

Personally I can't afford that kind of pricing. Looks like i'm fucked next-gen then :no:
You could always get an affordable console. Like, say, the Revolution?