NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

Family Guy THE GAME !!!!!!

Apparently there is a Family guy game in the works and is being made by High Voltage Games and 2K Games are publishing it, and will be available on PS2, XBOX and PSP. And will be coming out in America on 1/12/2006.

Linky

No,I beg you no,this better not ruin the series.It's to good and why no Nintendo Console's >.<

Repetitive sound bites and crappy ass tasks?

No thanks.

Family Guy is a great show, unfortunately Fox is pushing them too far.. the latest series (4/5) has really been piss poor.. they're running out of material and are rationing the last few episodes for when ratings are at their highest so they don't go to waste. (the SuperBowl for example)

The idea of them making a game is ludicrous when they can barely make an episode consistent. Don't get me started on the movie.

No disrespect but they should just name this game "Fox's Family Guy Fun Game"

They should have stopped at series 3 and just gone out with a bang.

Ugh come on, not many games based on films/tv shows are often succesful, but hey the fans will buy it, and as long as they make a profit, why would they care?

I might not buy, unless theres something amazing about it.

Pfft, Season 2 is the greatest. It has been slowly going downhill since then.

4 isn't that great.. I mean Quagmire gets married, whoopdeedoo.

Seems like it's going more Simpson-esque more than anything.. and they're on their 17th series. Yawnsville.

It's okay.. I just hope the creators actually stop giving into Fox's demands for more.

They have American Dad which is fresh.. why not drop a golden ball and run with something else for a few years.

Gotta understand there are teams of people working behind this.. for years, and they can get quite bored doing the same stuff all the time.

Pfft, Season 2 is the greatest. It has been slowly going downhill since then.

4 isn't that great.. I mean Quagmire gets married, whoopdeedoo.

Seems like it's going more Simpson-esque more than anything.. and they're on their 17th series. Yawnsville.

It's okay.. I just hope the creators actually stop giving into Fox's demands for more.

They have American Dad which is fresh.. why not drop a golden ball and run with something else for a few years.

Gotta understand there are teams of people working behind this.. for years, and they can get quite bored doing the same stuff all the time.

I think family guy is still funny as hell, and will most probly always be.

The game might make it, if they do it right.

It's quite annoying when people go on about how crap the new episodes of "Family Guy" are, when really they're not.

As with "Doctor Who", people had been pissing and moaning about the shows being cancelled, and then continue to piss and moan when it comes back, "oh, it's not as good as it used to be" as if it gives them some sense of superiority to be able to go on about how the original run of the show that they were a fan of, was so much better than this new, more popular run of the show.

It took a few episodes of season 4 to get back into the swing of things and not just bringing back popular characters just for the hell of it, but now it's as good as the show ever was, there's been some classic episodes.

Repetitive sound bites and crappy ass tasks?

No thanks.

Family Guy is a great show, unfortunately Fox is pushing them too far.. the latest series (4/5) has really been piss poor.. they're running out of material and are rationing the last few episodes for when ratings are at their highest so they don't go to waste. (the SuperBowl for example)

The idea of them making a game is ludicrous when they can barely make an episode consistent. Don't get me started on the movie.

No disrespect but they should just name this game "Fox's Family Guy Fun Game"

They should have stopped at series 3 and just gone out with a bang.

season 4 is funny as fuk :hehe: and season 5 is just as good if not better than 4 :heh: i dont think u have seen it myself...noone can say season 4 is not good :nono:

o on the one screen it shows a SEXY PARTY :laughing: man i love that...not gunna get the game as it will prob be dire

Sign in to follow this