NEurope
Charlie

Annoying Habits...

I mumble a lot. I'll know what I want to say but I just can't get it out.

I also go to bed very late every night. I promise myself an early one every night but it never happens.

I also go to bed very late every night. I promise myself an early one every night but it never happens.

That + my spellings horrible. btw.. I haven't gone to bed yet :bouncy:

I also have CRS (Constant Reload Syndrome), from time to time it really fucks up my score in Counter Strike because people will just pop out of nowhere and shoot me while i'm reloading.

You are not alone.

I crack my fingers and toes, bite my nails, and I also do the leg bouncing thing. People always think I'm nervous.

Ohh, i used to do the reloading thing, didn't realsie it had a name.. then i just got into fire until out, then keep hold of the trigger so that it doesn't reload and i get killed....

I noticed i drum on anything, with anything..

I also like super gluing my fingers together, pulling them apart and biting the dry stuff off my finger.

I have the annoying habit of coming on this forum when I should be doing coursework.

Yeah I bite my nails and the skin (it looks horrible), I slouch and I'm terribly self conscious. That last one isn't really a bad habit though is it!

I have to say, I do that a lot too. Or more often what happens is I say something, it sounds fine to me in my mind but no one else has a clue what I said.

My mum seems to think i have problems with my nerves as im always doing somthing with my hands. Also, when im shaving i tend to forget about cleaning the sink afterwards and it rather upsets my mother.

I find that whenever I'm at the computer and not typing i'm always playing with something in my non-mouse hand. I've got a pair of pliers at the moment...

I'm just very fidgetty. I'm always chewing on things, pens, my nails, my bottom lip, train tickets, random objects on my desk (couple of days back I was chewing a tapemeasure and got my tongue caught in it), my arm, someone elses arm (if they'll let me). I always fiddle with things in my hands, like if I'm in a shop waiting to be served I'll fiddle with the money and then when I have to pay it's really embaressing when I hand over a scrumpled sweaty five pound note. Oh and I also get that leg shaking thing, which I was told recently was a sign of inner conflict or sexual frustration, it explains a lot if it's true. Finally I'm always off day dreaming and not concentrating on whats going on around me. Not only does this result in many injuries it also pisses off people trying to have a conversation with me as they always have to repeat themselves because I wasn't listening in the first place.

This is starting to get me in to trouble also....

I often have a pen in one of my hands I'm playing around with or I start picking on my facial hair. Especially when I'm thinking this increases.

Another annoying thing is that I'm pretty impatient.

I find that whenever I'm at the computer and not typing i'm always playing with something in my non-mouse hand.

I do that to. I'm currently messing around with this little plastic ball puzzle thingy I got in a christmas cracker 2 years ago or something. It just sits by my pc and I just mess around with it while reading stuff on the internet.

I also always use perfect grammer, spelling and punctuation while typing stuff on forums. It's so annoying, because everything takes ages to type... I'm even doing it now.

I also always use perfect grammer, spelling and punctuation while typing stuff on forums. It's so annoying, because everything takes ages to type... I'm even doing it now.

No one else gets annoyed with you doing that, it's more annoying if you don't do that.

Come again?

I also forget to talk sometimes, and dont use capital letters when writing at school.

I shout Uzi Nine Millimetre.

Reference to the Terminator? :D

I fidget quite a bit. I do that leg-tapping thing whenever the room is silent or if nobody is saying or doing anything.

Apparantly, i talk in my sleep sometimes. I was sleeping with my girlfriend the one time and was having a dream. In this dream i was walking up the pathway to my flat in Uni and this woman appeared out of the ground with a microphone. She said "congratulations, jim! You've won a prize!"

Then, i woke up and said to my girlfriend: "it's probably just a thousand pounds worth of shopping vouchers". I proceeded to go back to sleep, leaving my girlfriend there staring at me saying "what the fudge?"

I do this quite a lot.

Dammit I have that leg thing aswell sometimes when i'm bored -heard it means you want to w*** lol - and it twitches when im tired and I bite lose ends of skin from my lip and eat it.