NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
21st century cowboy

New ONM

Great, more fucking Nintendo DS news that we already know because Nintendo of America launched these titles already.

Not buying that then. Especially at £3.99.

I think any news of new Revo games is going to be released through the internet. It's the best way for Nintendo to get info out to people, quickly and effectively.

The mag is out on the 20th

I think any news of new Revo games is going to be released through the internet. It's the best way for Nintendo to get info out to people, quickly and effectively.

The mag is out on the 20th

Magazines get leaked anyway.. there is little to no money in releasing such information anymore because the 'exclusive' doesn't exist anymore.

People can just hyperlink and get thousands of hits just for referring people.. advertising revenues just in that.

It's not like celebrity where you can sue someone for posting wedding photos in a magazine that doesn't hold the exclusive.

Looks like there won't be any news or pics of any Revo games in the new issue.

From now on there is no way that a single issue of ONM gets published without new revo info! I think they should at least have more info about RedSteel.

From now on there is no way that a single issue of ONM gets published without new revo info! I think they should at least have more info about RedSteel.
Thing that bemuses me most of all.. why the hell are they telling us? I would have probably picked this up if they hadn't told me that there is bugger all in the issue.

What fools.

Is that sarcasm?

i just get annoyed when the on sale dates get delayed!!! i'm a gaming mag addicted and have way too many issues of GamesTM and EDGE and NGC lol

Thing that bemuses me most of all.. why the hell are they telling us? I would have probably picked this up if they hadn't told me that there is bugger all in the issue.

What fools.

They say the magazine staff have got older but it looks like they've not gotten any wiser!

Fantastic cover, but I can't say I'm really looking forward to reading the magazine. The first two issues were okay, but like people have said, there's just nothing new in them. I don't suppose it's the magazine's fault, though - it's Nintendo who decides to release games months after everywhere else in Europe. If games were actually released here at the same time as they are in America, UK magazines would get many more real exclusives.

Just got new issue of edge, contains exclusive Shigeru M. interview.

If ONM isnt released till 20th, maybe it'll give them time to include some new revo info?

With all the ideas about rev having 3D functions, does anyone not find it a bit weird that no media types have asked Nintendo about it?

Matt C is always quick to tell us when we are off track, but i dont think he's ever said 'look guys, quit it with the 3d rumours, there is no 3D!!'

Just a thought.

Really the magazine is no longer made for people like us. Its made for those people out there who don't know about game releases, they don't know what a next gen console is and probably don't care about a revolution. They just brought a ds because they think its 'quirky' and that is the audience they are going for with ONM. So yeah I'll probably by edge from now on. My cousin brought games master at 4p less and the pages started to fall apart the second he started reading it.

Games Master is the biggest shitfest mag ever. It's pretty much a sony mag not a games mag.

Looks like there won't be any news or pics of any Revo games in the new issue.

Are you angry at the fact that there is something not in the magasine that the writers never claimed to be in the magazine. Seriously all this April 20th stuff seems to be getting out of hand. Someone said:

"Oh look two Nintendo magasines come out on the same day as game informer there must be news on th Revo in them!"

Now because of some people thinking this, lots of people are thinking it.

The reason we read magasines is to get intelligent opinons about the topic at hand. In know because it's official you all think it will get news before everyone else but really all it does is get Nintendo games before other mags.

There opinions are not that biased now, I don't get that funny feeling of embarresment when i read the magazine and it now has a quality feel and look to it so ONM is a great improvement over NOM.

This magazine sucks so far old NOM is far better.

I agree, I liked NOM much better.

If you all thought about it, why would ONM have rev screens/info any way? NDA ends april 20th, ONM published april 20th. A whole day to edit, print and ship. Impossible.

Thought I did read some were that 2 rev games were supposed to be revealed in ONM, one of them being a jet fighter game. But that may have been a lie.

My newsagents hasn't even got the 2nd one yet...The 1st one's still on the shelves for some weirdass reason!!! -_-

Games Master is the biggest shitfest mag ever. It's pretty much a sony mag not a games mag.

so very very true! i stopped even looking at it a year ago! about the time they were bumming the psp and not saying a lot about the ds!

i think gamesmaster is more for chavs who are sucked in to the whole liscence and gangsta crap that gets released!

Are you angry at the fact that there is something not in the magasine that the writers never claimed to be in the magazine. Seriously all this April 20th stuff seems to be getting out of hand. Someone said:

"Oh look two Nintendo magasines come out on the same day as game informer there must be news on th Revo in them!"

Now because of some people thinking this, lots of people are thinking it.

The reason we read magasines is to get intelligent opinons about the topic at hand. In know because it's official you all think it will get news before everyone else but really all it does is get Nintendo games before other mags.

There opinions are not that biased now, I don't get that funny feeling of embarresment when i read the magazine and it now has a quality feel and look to it so ONM is a great improvement over NOM.

I wasn't having a strop when stating this. I was just showing it for all the people who thought there was going to be info released. I never even said that they didn't have the info in that they had promised.

Sorry for riling you up like that.

PS I love the new mag too. I don't know if I'll keep getting it because I'Ve already read most of the previews and reviews of games on the internet, but it is a far better mag than kiddy NOM. Jeez that got really shit.

Yeah, just something small but I noticed on the front 100% unofficial thing, they started putting stuff like 113.5% unofficial, 1987% unofficial, etc. Also the features make me laugh, like the recent freak-o-meter in the April issue. You guessed it, Tingle and Diddy Kong were the main suspects.

Sign in to follow this