NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BeerMonkey

SuperMarket Sweep to Return!!

Was just watching "This Morning" and they announced it will be coming back soon with Dale Winton at the helm :yay: i liked this show back in the day glad its back

:awesome:

Oh wow! I watched it a few times (think i watched it on challenge a few years back).

Wonder if they'l ever have the famous spin-off 'Super Market Sneak'...

I love that game.

Bah, sod that. I won't be happy until Catchphrase is back on air; and I mean with Roy Walker and Mr. Chips, not the crap set up they had in their last few shows.

SuperMarket Sweep...aah! (Memories of Summer 1995 flood back..) Why am I getting these vibes about Sooty? Oh well.

Anyway, yes yes oh yay :yay: :yay:

Nick Weir wasn't bad for The 'Phrase, but as said, won't be genius again without The Walkernator.

ahh brillaint i remember back at school when i was "sick" i would watch it in the afternoons. good tely

omg!!!! yes!!!!!!

the camp bitch is back doin what he does best . . . looking orange on mid afternoon tv!!!

:D

ah back in the 90's when i used to be sick off school and day time tv had great shows like this....those were the days... glad its making a return, i love it.

Oh yes, this was one of the best gameshows ever.

I hope they get a few more seconds to do the dash at the very end..

This was one of the only things that you thought was great when you felt like shit and was sick at home. Awesomeness.

the camp bitch is back doin what he does best . . . looking orange on mid afternoon tv!!!

:D

No no, Supermarket Sweep is coming back, Not David Dickinson to Bargain Hunt.

They can see the popularity of Deal Or No Deal, and they're fighting back with a familiar format.

They can see the popularity of Deal Or No Deal, and they're fighting back with a familiar format.

Dale can't beat The Edmonds.

Next time you're at the checkout and you hear the beep,

think of the fun you could be having on

Supermarket Sweep

This is great news. :)

Supermarket Sweep was brill! :D

I agree with Monopolyman too, Catchphrase was good, they should bring that back with Roy Walker.

wow .. SMS making a return !?!?! wow..

great news..!..

wow.. was dale winton the original host?(i hate when they switch up hosts on tv shows , look what happened to family feud .. Richard Carn for crying out loud!)

WOOAAAHHH!!!

I actually loved this when I was seven years old, wonder how it will hold up against time.

Sign in to follow this