NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dukkadukka

Ps3 Q2/06

If it's true, then it's going to be extremely expensive. (and rubbish, heheh)...

Buy an Xbox 360!

It's only spring in Japan from what I know. Can't wait it to hit out everywhere personally. If it has the support the PS2 has had then we can expect some damn nice and refreshing games for that system.

It's only spring in Japan from what I know. Can't wait it to hit out everywhere personally. If it has the support the PS2 has had then we can expect some damn nice and refreshing games for that system.

the only 2 that took hold of me were Ico and God of War, although Katamari is a breath of fresh air its just not for me.

i'm hoping sony carry on making some decent games, a few more on the PS3 may tempt me to buy it!

We have known this already. Nothing is known about country exact date , price etc.

We'll find out closer to launch.

We have known this already. Nothing i known about country exact date , price etc.

i'm sorry for inconveniencing you, it's just that i'm not obsessive about gaming so i don't check the news every day.

I want the Rev to be Spring 2006, but it's gonna be autumn :aww: That almost a year after the 360!!!

What the hell's going to keep the Cube afloat until then?! Just Zelda?! :wtf:

i'm sorry for inconveniencing you, it's just that i'm not obsessive about gaming so i don't check the news every day.

YOu dont have to be obsessive. PS3 info is only everywhere.

the only 2 that took hold of me were Ico and God of War, although Katamari is a breath of fresh air its just not for me.

i'm hoping sony carry on making some decent games, a few more on the PS3 may tempt me to buy it!

Played Gitaroo Man Kav? Or are you looking forward to Shadow Of The Colossus? :D

By the way, you're more than welcome to ignore Choze, everyone else does.

Haha, no no no, he RABIDLY defends Sony and decides anything they do is the best thing in the world, and used to be infamous for attacking Nintendo at any given oppurtunity, to the point where there were threads made by the mods about him because he was such a pain in the ass, but no-one could bring about enough balls to actually ban him.

Does post some interesting things from time to time, but it's usually stuff that's copy and paste.

He jumps wagons like some random jumping wagon thing, that actually jumps wagons quite alot, you get the point :P

The PS3 is going to have to be expensive. With Sony in quite abit of debt they need to charge quite abit. Since apparently its costing them alot just to make them.

Link

Spring in Japan and late 2006 / early 2007 in America and Europe.

Going to be another huge wait inbetween releases like the PSP was. Really you'd think they would try and bring it out a little closer together. Maybe they should work on being able to produce them a bit quicker.

Hopefully Nintendo will get the Revo out everywhere within a tighter window like they did with the DS.

yea

the design looks ok, but its too big, it looks like something from space (Space Station)

i like the pad, much better than other sony's pad

Sign in to follow this