1. 1. How do you like it?

• LOVE IT!!!
    • I'm happy!
    • Meh...
    • WHY NINTENDO!?!? WHY!?!

Theres a similar poll on the BBC website,

BBC revolution poll

Get voting people!

By the way I love the controller and I really cant wait to see what some of the more adventurous dev. companies can do with it.

lol @ all the Playstation fanboys giving it a miss.

WOW! Totally what i WASNT expecting but boy does it look good. No wonder game developers got excited when they were show this bit of kit. I bet many of them are already concocting new ways to interact with games. Once again Nintendo gives the games industry a good kick up the backside!

remember though its going to have add ons that can make it work as though it was a regular controller (2 handed design) and apparently there is more that nintendo has yet to reveal.

The only problem I see is how much are all all these add-ons gonna cost?

maybe we'll be able to by the two handed design controller thingy seperate...and then all the custom controlers will get packed free with the games. So space in houses will then become another problem.

The fact they've got a standard controller shell coming too means everythings sorted.

I am very much looking forward to playing it!

..be honest.. how many of you have been grabbing one of the remotes in your house and waving it like a sword in front of the tv...

I can imagine how it would be to play zelda with it.

*Picking up a remote controller and waving it around* :awesome:

Am I the only person that thinks waving the damm "wand" around like a sword in Zelda would be absolutely stupid?

I look forward to possibile ways I can think of, of interacting with Nintendo's games and 2nd/3rd party games.

Though, I look forward to the ways I cannot think of more.

Well atleast there controller is more revolutioner then the one of Sony or Microsoft. should beat them enough with that, but I think that nintendo has really go insane with the controller, although I'm happy about how it looks. point is, I'm not a FPS fan, so only older games for me! ;)

Nothing like I expected but I do actually like it! I think Zelda could work very well with it and be very fun. I hope we get some great third party games too!

The only thing is I don't see is it attracting a huge amount of new players to the industry, now people are going to get confused between standard controllers with the PS3 and 360 and this new type of controller with Revolution. :hmm:

It opens up a whole new dimension in gaming.

I find myself wanting to play games that never interested me before (i havent played a console FPS since PD for the N64, now theyre at the topof my list of what Rev games i want).

Only one draw back however;

I must remember not to throw the controller at the screen by mistake :hehe:

I saw it last night on GameSpot. I saw one of the pictures, it didn't register, I thought it was the DVD remote or something.

Then when I saw the screens, I won't deny I was disappointed. Then I went to a party, came home, then when I woke up I realised I was actually starting to like it.

I'm actually starting to be able to see myself playing it. That said, I will also be getting a 360, simply to enjoy games on a different level. They aren't really in direct competition, and a second platform will give me more room for choice

Some games would lend themselves to it better than others. Zelda would undeniably be weird without the analogue add-on. With the analogue add-on I'm quite pleased with it. Harry Potter games would lend themselves to it. (Think about it.) Metroid Prime 3 will be good.

I'm having real trouble restraining myself from writing ten pages or so on the possible merits.

While the mass-market may ignore this, I'm preoccupied with salivating with anticipation about Wario Ware: Revolution.

It will truely deliver some amazing, and unique games, and gameplay ideas. I just can't wait to see a game in action. :yes: