NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Razz

Where to buy snes?

My snes is knackered and my little bro is really upset. im buying him a new one but was wondering where to get it from. is ebay my only choice?

ebay or gamestation, i got mine from ebay the only problem is the 10 postage you are gonna have to pay. Gamestation is probably the same overall price

ebay or gamestation, i got mine from ebay the only problem is the 10 postage you are gonna have to pay. Gamestation is probably the same overall price

the gamestation website doesnt seem to sell snes and theres no gamestation near me at all. anywhere else? (thanks anyway btw)

ebay, gamestation, charity shops + carboots, and ask around a workplace, i found a few consoles by asking people at work if they had them, and if they still used em, could probably pick up one for free.

Car boot sales used to be goldmines for SNES generation consoles, but they've lately become saturated with later generation ones. Playstations in particular. Sometimes you find a Megadrive sitting there but that's rare.

I picked up my current SNES at a small boot sale with two pads, all leads, Starwing and a football game for like, £5. It was a great day.

uhh.. 1992? /spam

anyway, I wouldn't know .. the ones that are said above looks good.

I still have my snes :D never play it .. inply cuase I don't have a tv to play it on ...

Ebay is great place but dont forget to search fleemarkets and ETC. You can find treasures for cheap price from those places.

Theres a shop near where I live called Game City, you can get them preowned from there for £15, funny cause a few days ago I saw Chrono Trigger in gamestation for £70...games cost more than 4 times the console...But yeah, Ebay's probs your best bet...

ask your mates there bound to have one in the loft they don't use, loads of my mates have got them and sold them quite cheeply as they don't use them

Theres a shop near where I live called Game City, you can get them preowned from there for £15, funny cause a few days ago I saw Chrono Trigger in gamestation for £70...games cost more than 4 times the console...But yeah, Ebay's probs your best bet...

I still need to complete Chrono Trigger. I'm basically at the end too.

would you believe that the ONLY Nintendo console I have never had the pleasure of owning is the SNES.

Wouldnt mind getting one now for fairly cheap actually......hmmmmm...!!

i found a few consoles by asking people at work if they had them, and if they still used em, could probably pick up one for free.

This is great advice i asked in my work if anyone had any old consoles they didnt want and i got a SNES which i gave the guy a tenner for and also a NES for free, the guy said i can have it.

If you dont have a job then ask your mates, one of my mates gave me his old Mega Drive II as he was gonna throw it out.

i bought a nes from a car boot sale, it didnt work :(

ive seen in a store a nes for £12 and an n64 for £15 i think or its either £20 and £25 im not sure. but they sell games there aswell for like £7 or something, i might get one, just to put it somewhere and show it off.

Sign in to follow this