Untitled Camelot RPG

Untitled Capcom Project

Cars

The Darkness

Untitled Donkey Kong project

Unspecified Eidos Projects

Unspecified Electronic Arts Title(s)

Untitled Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Project

Untitled Free Radical/Ubisoft Action Game (Red Steel?)

Untitled Grasshopper Manufacture Title

Untitled Gearbox Software Project(s)

Untitled Harmonix Project(s)

Untitled Hideo Kojima Project

Untitled Hirofumi Matsuoka Project(s)

Untitled Katsuya Eguchi Project

Killing Day

Unspecified KOEI Title(s)

Unspecified Konami Title(s)

Unspecified Kuju Entertainment Title(s)

The Legend of Zelda: Revolution

Madagascar 2

Mario Kart Revolution

Mario Paint Revolution

Metroid Prime 3

Untitled Midway Project

Unspecified Natsume project

Unspecified n-Space Titles

Untitled Nintendo EAD Project

Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball

No End Soon

Orb

Pilotwings Revolution

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Pokémon Revolution

Untitled Prince of Persia Project

Unspecified Radical Entertainment project(s)

Raid over the River - PC/DS Only????

Untitled Rayman Project

Red Steel

Unspecified Red Tribe Project

Sadness

Unspecified Sega Title(s)

Untitled Shaun White Snowboarding Game

Untitled The Simpsons project(s)

Untitled Soul Calibur project

Untitled Sonic The Hedgehog project

Skatto Golf Pangya Revolution

Spider-Man 3

Unspecified Success Coporation project(s)

Sunder: Land of Divide

Super Mario 128

Super Smash Bros. Revolution

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Thorn

Unspecified THQ Project(s)

TNA iMPACT!

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent

Hmmm, some of those 'confirmed' games from IGN aren't actually confirmed for Revolution, they are in development for 'next gen systems'.

IGN aren't the big know-all they perhaps would like to be.

Nintendo titles in development. Wikipedia list.

1. Super Smash Bros. Online [launch]

2. Super Mario Revolution [launch]

3. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [launch]

4. Animal Crossing Online from Katsuya Eguchi

5. Mario Kart Online

6. Metroid Prime 3 [likely to be there on launch though not confirmed]

7. Donkey Kong

8. Battalion Wars Online

9. Revolution Cooking Game

10. New IP

11. Golden Sun from Camelot

12. Kid Icarus

13. Untitled Hirofumi Matsuoka title (I'm guessing it's WarioWare Pushed!)

14. Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball

15. Mario Paint

16. Pokemon

17. Pilotwings (rumoured)

18. Mario Party 8 (innevitable)

19. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Miyamoto said he wants to do it)

20. F-zero (rumoured)

21. Mario Tennis (rumoured)

3rd Party Games

1. Trauma Center Revolution

2. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

3. Red Steel [launch]

4. Untilted Natsume Project

5. Untitled Capcom Project

6. Untitled n-Space Projects

7. THQ title [launching in the first 4 months]

8. Untitled AQ Interactive Projects 1 based on a comic license

9. Blitz Games Project

10. Untitled Midway Project

11. Untitled Grasshopper Manufacture Project

12. Untitled Electronic Arts Projects

13. Pangya Golf [launch]

14. THQ Projects, Cars [will launch with the movie no doubt]

15. Untitled SEGA Projects (Monkey Ball/Sonic perhaps)

- Includes Beijing 2008 [summer 2008]

16. Rayman 4 [November 2006]

17. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 5 [November 2006]

18. Brothers in Arms 3 [February 2007]

19. Assassin [March 2007]

20. Killing day thought to be highly unlikely

21. Splinter Cell

22. Tony Hawks Downhill Jam [launch]

22. Untitled Artdink Project

23. Bob Ross - The Joy of Paining

24. The Darkness/Orb (Crossbeam Studios)

25. Tomb Raider (assumed unknown Eidos project)

26. Untitled Gearbox Software title

27. Untitled Harmonix project

28. Untitled Hideo Kojima project

29. Untitled Konami titles (perhaps linked to Kojima)

30. Ubisoft + Free Radical project

31. TNA Wrestling iMPACT! game

32. Simpsons game (probably a racer)

33. Raid over River

34. Shaun White Snowboarding

35. Spiderman 3 [spring 2007 with the film]

36. Marc Ecko's Getting Up.

37. Pandemic Stuidos title - Expected to be a Star Wars game.

Still trawling through what we know/don't

- Thanks to Stabby for letting us know about the many Ubisoft titles

- George Harrison is the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communication at Nintendo of America.

- In the interview when asked about Revolution launch confirmed "around 20" titles for launch and estimated that "maybe a third" will be titles from Nintendo.

Copy and Paste, add the rest in, edit etc..

Don't forget the Virtual Console which will house A grade titles from the NES, SNES, N64 (minus those developped from RareWare) and backwards compatibility from GameCube games.

I made this one the other day, pretty much the same- quite solid though you've added sources.

I highly doubt Metroid Prime 3 will be available at launch, especially seeing as Red Steel will be. Nintendo is (apparently) working alot with Ubisoft to give guidance and make this title as polished as possible.

I think Nintendo should let Red Steel take all the limelight at launch and show the gaming world the the FHC is the best way to play FPS. This will let the hardcore gamers know that the controller isnt a gimmick (because there sure is still a hell of a lot of doubters out there!) and that some quality gaming can be had with the controller.

And then, after 6 months to a year, Nintendo should release Metroid Prime 3. It will be alot more perfected and polished than if it was released at launch and this way, neither title will lose sales from customers 'waitin til the other one comes out'.

You can take 'Raid over the River' of there as it has been confimed to be coming to PC and DS only.

Hmmm, some of those 'confirmed' games from IGN aren't actually confirmed for Revolution, they are in development for 'next gen systems'.

IGN aren't the big know-all they perhaps would like to be.

Yeah, that's why I put 'confirmed' in inverted commas.....

You can take 'Raid over the River' of there as it has been confimed to be coming to PC and DS only.
I can confirm that I need a link.

I highly doubt Metroid Prime 3 will be available at launch, especially seeing as Red Steel will be. Nintendo is (apparently) working alot with Ubisoft to give guidance and make this title as polished as possible.

I think Nintendo should let Red Steel take all the limelight at launch and show the gaming world the the FHC is the best way to play FPS. This will let the hardcore gamers know that the controller isnt a gimmick (because there sure is still a hell of a lot of doubters out there!) and that some quality gaming can be had with the controller.

And then, after 6 months to a year, Nintendo should release Metroid Prime 3. It will be alot more perfected and polished than if it was released at launch and this way, neither title will lose sales from customers 'waitin til the other one comes out'.

Wasn't we told by Nintendo themselves that Super Smash Bros and Metroid Prime 3 will both be launch titles?

It's a grey area.. I'm sure they're aiming for a launch, but we know if it isn't ready it will probably be delayed so they can get it right.

I think they'll make it.

Wasn't we told by Nintendo themselves that Super Smash Bros and Metroid Prime 3 will both be launch titles?

I thought only SSB was confirmed for launch, but I could be wrong.

I don't think it makes business-sense to release Red Steel and MP3 together at launch. Most people will be buying a few games at launch but I think only a few would consider getting two FPS, considering the variety of gaming genres that will be available.

Plus Nintendo need to have a few 1st party games for the 6-9 month peroid after launch, to solidify the console's reputation. Maybe have the few 'top gun' titles ready for launch and then, when us gamers camn down abit, have a second wave of AAA quality titles come out.

Red Steel seems to be getting alot of attention from Nintendo (seeing as they allowed the screens to be revealed first), I just don't want all the effort they are putting in to result in nothing if MP3 is released at the same time and steels all the limelight.

Halo made the XBOX, Metroid will make the Revolution.

They would be ludicrous not to try and get it there for launch.

We don't know enough about Red Steel to safely say: that game will 'make the Revolution' on launch.

I think a delay is unlikely unless it is due to WiFi problems (like the DS version, hunters)

Halo made the XBOX because it it's a classic FPS and the majority (maybe a generalisation there) of XBOX owners (imo) play FPS. It brought alot of "FPS-minded" gamers to the console. I don't think Metroid will make the Revo. Nintendo don't want their console to be known for a shooter (as highest importance). They want their console to be known for the best selection of games, that are fun to play, for all ages.

Errr... well what do you think Retro have been doing since the release of MP2? That was ages ago and I don't think they will have to modify the engine that much from what we know of the Rev/GCN similarities. I will be disappointed if it is not a launch or close to launch game. But hey the could be trying to make it "perfect".

mike-zim, I haven't got a link sadly. It was at a conference quite a few months ago! Around the same-time they showed the controller of for the first time? Was it September 05?

They briefly mentioned it, it was all very quick. Metroid and Smash Bros games were both mentioned if i remember correctly, they said their in development and should be ready for launch.

I also agree with Jamba, they've had quite a while to finished Metroid of haven't they? Of course i'm not complaining if they believe it's not quite ready to be a launch title!

I wouldn't personally go quite that far concerning Metroid. I think all focus will be on the New Super Mario game taking the limelight.

I dunno, to be honest i hear a lot more talk about MP3 than i do mario.

I dunno, to be honest i hear a lot more talk about MP3 than i do mario.

But typically Miyamoto will blow us away. It been in development for years apparently.

I just think people at the moment are just focusing on Metroid because of that footage which was shown at lastyears press conference..........although I could be wrong.

Both games will be amazing though! :smile:

do you think animal crossing might come as standard with the revolution?!

like theres a lil town inside our revo's and we can visit other people change the revolutions settings play all the downloaded games like the nes ones in the GC anmal crossing and stuff like that or am i being too optimistic?

do you think animal crossing might come as standard with the revolution?!

No times one hundred.

I think Mario will be a launch title. Nintendo admitted before that it was a mistake to launch the gamecube without him. I don't think SSB will be there at the start though, it hasn't been in development very long and high standards are expected.

Also you got to think of when the Revolution launches. If it's at Christmas then they'll want to get them out the door as it's the biggest sales period. If however it's around September they could stagger the releases, like how SSBM came out a couple of months after the gamecube launch.

Sign in to follow this