NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintenchris

Neighbours who are a pain in the ass!

Yes you know the kind... the sort of neighbours who go outta the way to make your life hell.

Well i have a question that i cant seem to find the answer to, so i thought one of you guys might know what we should do.

One of our neighbours across the road seem to think that its fine to park dead opposite our driveway... so it takes about 3 turns to get on or off as the road isnt that wide and the entrance to the driveways on our side of the road arnt exactly huge. Now we have on many occasions made it clear to the bastar..... nice man who lives across the road that hes obstructing us from getting in or out of our driveway... but he doesnt seem to care, infact he will even park his car there when theres no car on his own drive! Oh and he also said to my mum that she should have the common decency to knock on his door and ask him to move it every time she wants to go out.... :mad:

Now we know hes braking the law by parking with two wheels up the curb beacuse you cant walk by his car without going onto the road.... but what we need to find out is... if hes braking the law by obstructing our driveway... ?

Thanks in advance

*EDIT*

Pic added

untitledd8tv.png

*EDIT*

We have the same problem!

Also my mum parked outside a neighbours house (where there was no driveway, it was pavement) and he knocked on our door and had a go at her! So we have decided that if he is robbed, his house is on fire or damage is done to his property, we are just going to let it happen! Ha Ha! His such a **** anyway, forget neighbourhood watch!

Other then that, we have had new people move in next-door and they have painted there house 'identical' to ours and as it's the same shape and everything it looks a bit stupid, which annoys me for some reason, wheres the originality? :)

EDIT: Great little diagram by the way!

I don't know if it's illegal in Britain but in Austria, if you park a car longer than ten minutes on the road, there must be enough space for two cars to pass each. Or to put it otherwise one line on each side of the road has to be free.

OK - I kicked a ball over our neighbours fence so I knocked on his door...and knocked again... And again. No reply. So afterwards I climbed over when i thought he was out, then he came outside when i was picking up my ball(s)!

He's so grumpy its unbelievable. Now hes not even throwing them back over when hes in the garden. Retarded son of a b****

I have neighbours who threw about 50 sticks into our garden while we were on holiday

One of my neighbours parked his own car infront of his own driveway and got a ticket, however he was half on the pavement up the slopey bit but still!! he appealed but lost!

Its not the same as what your diagram shows and to be honest if there is no yellow line or a no parking sign i think he can park where he is as he isnt actually right in front of your driveway...?

It's worth ringing your council about tho.

Our neighbours have always been great, although after we moved outta our previous place someone just down from us tried to kill himself infront of his kids.

The legend of Suicide Clive was born.

My neighbours just generally enjoy banging [and not in the good way before you start], the house next door must be nigh on condemned, because there's been DIY going on for almost over 10 years, with about 3 different families. Plus the lil' lad decides to take up the drums, semi-detached, his room next to mine. Cockwash.

I don't really speak to my neighbours, but their nice people, I some times see them over the fece if there going to their car when I'm in my front garden, but because of the way the houses are in my road, everyone has hedges/trees in thier fornt garden. My house in farily close to one of my neighbours but all the others have big gardens.

I have good neighbours. No one makes loud noises or anything. Don't talk to them much but everyone is cool with each other.

I have great neighbours, we get on well and help each other out.

I used to have bastards: Single mother who couldn't control her kids and blamed it on ADHD. I know someone who has that and isn't a person who throws eggs at windows, breaks fences and tries to break into your house.

Yeh my neighbours suck too, this IS hemel ya know cube_game.

I swear its considered illegal, but you may want to check up on that because im not entirely sure. (Report it, if you know its Illegal and there annoying ya, whats there to lose?)

Our neighbours have always been weird, we got a bunch of people next door to us that are pissing off the whole street. One kids got a mini motorbike and nearly knocked a 5 year old down, the other 2 kids constantly shouting because they cant go to mcdonalds and just a while ago kept getting in to trouble with the police over piracy. They had tons of pirate DVD's that they sold down bovingdon market (place in my town).

We've always had weird neighbours..

my ex-neighbours (i dont know where theyve gone) son. that little eejit, i hated him so much. his room i believe was right next to mine, as all i could hear at night was either his sodding dog barking all the time, or ge this, himself shouting "mum" at the top of his lungs about 20 times!.

also he liked to play his shit music late into the night so i barely got to sleep!

he also played thatcrap music in the day, s i decided to turn up my speakers for once, with the likes of hot hot heat playing against his crap music it over powered his music thank god.

also some little shits, a while ago thought it was funny to shoot at our house with crappy arse bb guns. one morning we found about 20 bb's lying in front of our house.

and (God i we have annoying neighbours) a while ago, abut 3 years ago, some shits thought it would be funny to throw shit at our house, like tomatos! hey did this a second time, so finally my mum decides to cal the police. they go round to their house, and no one answers the door!! brave dickheads they are!

(ive never sworn so much in my life i think)

I never really had a problem with my neighbours. Heck, when I lived in the culdisack, I had neighbours that I was so close to, I used to cal them Uncle and Aunt. Good times there, that area was very sociable.

Apparently, according to my parents, before I was born, they used to live next to that Ian Huntley fellow when he was a teenager (13 to be exact methinks.) How's that for a neighbour eh?

A long time ago, in a street far far away... from the street i live in now, we had this neighbours, an old couple. The wife would scream and yell all day after the husband, she sang tv soap names and was addicted to bold and beautiful. There were buckets in their garden witch contained some kind of a substance. We've never found out what it was but it smelled and looked eww. I guess it was a mixture of pee and water to wash their clothes in or something. Then my dad went in their house once. He almost threw up in the place. The stench was unbarable, and i heard from other people there was shit (like real feaces) all over the place. They had an annoying dog wich would bark day and fucking night. And she liked to bang on the wall.

god, i miss them

Sign in to follow this