NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KingOfHyrule

Marmite anyone?

I love it. I remember my class did a survery to see who liked it, I was the only one! Amazing to see so many people liking it here :)

Marmite is nice, if strong, stuff. I can eat it combined with spread, or hell, combined with peanut butter, live life on the edge, I don't give a shit.

Y-y-you're Crazy! I'm sorry, I shall have no further part in this, you're on your own from now on!

Hell fuck all conformists, I just had 3 potato waffles, toasted, two I then spread with marmite and consumed, the last I spread with strawberry jam and consumed. The marmite ones tasted better than the jam ones but oh well.

No, I don't have any bread, so I just use what I have to save money.

God..anything on toast is yummy. Even chicken and coleslaw on toast!

I feel sick now. :weep:

Well I'm not a fan of coleslaw. I can imagine hot chicken mayo on toast would be sweet though.

Gross. Mayo is the worst thing ever. Especially in places like burger king where they stick it in your burger then put it under the heat lamps so when you eat it you have squishy warm mayo dribbling out your chicken burger.

You don't like mayo? But you like coleslaw?

Had a chicken burger tonight, thinking about it. Was great.

I had a chicken burger too, except the silly chinese man litterally put an inch of mayo on it so I ended up throwing away the buns and replacing them with...you guessed it..TOAST!

and yeah..hate mayo, love coleslaw.

I had a chicken burger too, except the silly chinese man litterally put an inch of mayo on it so I ended up throwing away the buns and replacing them with...you guessed it..TOAST!

and yeah..hate mayo, love coleslaw.

That’s another thing I don’t like chicken. In fact I am kind of picky person on what I eat. :unsure:

wtf? Meat fest 3000, it's the only way. My ultimate meal would be a slab of rare beef, followed by a slab of venison, followed by a slab of tender lamb, followed by a hog roast.

hmm

this thread has got me in the mood for a marmite and butter sandwich

EDIT: mmmmm, marmite-y goodness

I like Marmite on toast, not too strong, marg or butter needs to have been added ASAP after toasting to soften the bread. After I moved to NJ, USA, I realised how much I want it, and had my parents send a couple of jars :D

Edit: Incidentally I though much more people would've been saying they hate it. All of my college friends hated it I think.

I like Marmite on toast, not too strong, marg or butter needs to have been added ASAP after toasting to soften the bread.

Wow, I totally agree with you. I like it when the butter makes the toast all soggy and when you put the marmite on it all swirls together to make a lovely brown-yellow goo. yum yum

Wow, I totally agree with you. I like it when the butter makes the toast all soggy and when you put the marmite on it all swirls together to make a lovely brown-yellow goo. yum yum

You couldn't have made that sound any less appealing if you tried :heh:

Sign in to follow this