NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ThePigMarcher

N64 Must Buys (please)

I say save your money for the Revolution and then download all the N64 games you want. Obviously they will come to a price but I think that they will be quite cheap. :)

This thread is making me SO nostalgic!!! There's one absolute GEM which everyone has missed out, though: DONKEY KONG 64! What a game! God I miss Rare when they were good!

________

UGGS

Edited by the_mars_volta

omg...I almost forgot TUROK RAGE WARS (totally stunning multiplayer) and Turok 2! Both must buys! Mystical Ninja was a lot of fun. Erm...god I feel old now...Pok?mon Stadium 2 (amazing!) if you can find it!

________

Kitchen Measures

Edited by the_mars_volta

omg...I almost forgot TUROK RAGE WARS (totally stunning multiplayer) and Turok 2! Both must buys! Mystical Ninja was a lot of fun. Erm...god I feel old now...Pokémon Stadium 2 (amazing!) if you can find it!

I agree with Turok Rage Wars. I remember I bought it cheap at woolworths for like a tenner and me and my mates played it non-stop all day. Yes Pokemon Stadium 2 is awesome *hugs mint boxed copy*

Body Harvest (made by the people that made the original GTA)

F-Zero X

Lylat Wars

Resident Evil 2 (Unmissable game if you have never played it before)

WWF No Mercy (best wrestling game EVER made)

So could we get a complete list of the games you have got?

I just sold all my N64 stuff on ebay and now I wished I hadn't!!! Luckily I kept my console so maybe I'll rebuild my collection after christmas with my bonus.

I was reluctant to get rid of my machine as I have the official expansion pack and 2 controllers both with excellent analogue sticks, so now I'm glad I didn't!

F-zero X

Mystical Ninja 2

Diddy Kong Racing

Pilot Wings

Perfect Dark

Mario Tennis

Mario Kart

Banjo Kazooie

Buck Bumble

Castlevania-legacy of darkness

Spacestation silicon valley

Lylat Wars

Rogue Squadron

Yoshi's Island

Thats all I can think of right now.

This thread is making me SO nostalgic!!! There's one absolute GEM which everyone has missed out, though: DONKEY KONG 64! What a game! God I miss Rare when they were good!

I think noone said it because its such a bad game :p.

Indeed, Kong was poop and the only good thing I got out of its purchase was an expansion pack.

Conversely, I think Mario Kart 64 got a lot of unnecessary grief and has a much better battle mode than its Gamecube counterpart but keeps the four player actions.

Surprised noone mentioned Pikmin, excellent action puzzler :D

Ocarina of Time

Majora's Mask

Conkers Bad Fur Day

Mario Kart 64

Super Mario 64

Golden Eye

Perfect Darl

Pilot Wings

Shadow of the Empire

That's it!

Sign in to follow this