NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

I still think it'll be something to do with Donna, I mean theyve got to get rid of her for the next season. Either that or the Tardis.

I still think it'll be something to do with Donna, I mean theyve got to get rid of her for the next season. Either that or the Tardis.

Is it for definite that Donna isn't signed up for the next series?

Not really, she's just spent the most time with the Doctor!

Rose loves the Doctor and has travelled all the way across from another universe to reunite with him!

Though I hope you're right! Sarah Jane's crap!

Hardly.

If you're judging her on what RTD has rduced her too, then shame on you.

Hardly.

If you're judging her on what RTD has rduced her too, then shame on you.

I'm basing it on the fact that the new Doctor Who audience probably won't have much of a clue about SJ, and an important line like 'loss of most faithful companion' or whatever, is likely to be aimed at characters the new audience care about.

I'd say either Rose, Donna or Tardis, though I'm not sure Donna's done anything for that line to apply to her, unless she sacrifices herself to save him, in which case it would apply!

unless she sacrifices herself to save him, in which case it would apply!

Thats the kind of thing im expecting if it is one of the girls

So for a topic change, where do we think they're going with Donna apart from a potential "everlasting death" candidate? Rose said there were separate readings for her that had been there since the day she was born which weren't linked to the time beetle.

Didn't the Daily Mail say that the Rani would be back in this series?... I feel like they're going to do something with the Master still.

Ive been thinking it could have something to do with the Master aswell, just with the ring she wears and the womans hand that took the Masters at the end of last season.

Have people forget about the tardis falling apart in the trailer as is goes down some kind white tunnel?

Have people forget about the tardis falling apart in the trailer as is goes down some kind white tunnel?

... Where did your post go? And when did that happen?

... Where did your post go? And when did that happen?

I had deleted my post because i couldnt see the images myself and so i delete it.

I try again with the trailer screencaps.

YouTube+-+Doctor+Who+-+Journey

Doctor Who Journey's End: Trailer - Analysis

I believe the TARDIS will be the death in this episode. It's been with the Doctor through thick and thin, since he started travelling. It has been shown to be "dying" a number of times in the new seasons, and it's actually pretty much snuffed it in Turn Left.

I suspect that Donna might end up somehow reviving it, or maybe even becoming a new tardis.

Doctor Who Journey's End: Trailer - Analysis

Quite possibly the worst trailer analysis ever.

Quite possibly the worst trailer analysis ever.

I thought that, lol. All it does is ask questions that we are all thinking anyway.

This whole death to the most faithful companion will end up being nothing, like end of series 2 with at the beginning of the episode rose saying this is the day that she dies....

However, with the whole Donna thing it it has to be timelord or Master orientated, which they hinted at in turn left, the doctor saying there is to many 'co-incidents' with them.

I always thought they would bring the timelords back at the end of this series but now i'm not so sure...

Some fans think Donna is going turn out to be Wikipedia reference-linkRomana

In Turn Left Doctor notes about the number of coincidences that have followed Donna (not least the fact that in all of time and space the Doctor met her randomly twice). Rose also said that there are strange energy readings surrounding Donna from the moment of her birth; eventually Rose stated that "I thought it was just him we needed, but it's you too, the Doctor and Donna."

The fortune teller declares that Donna is "so strong," and asks "what will you be?" and an assistant at the Shadow Proclamation tells her "you are something new."

The running gag about bieng married to the Doctor also Donna means Lady and Noble means Lord.

Some fans think Donna is going turn out to be Wikipedia reference-linkRomana

In Turn Left Doctor notes about the number of coincidences that have followed Donna (not least the fact that in all of time and space the Doctor met her randomly twice). Rose also said that there are strange energy readings surrounding Donna from the moment of her birth; eventually Rose stated that "I thought it was just him we needed, but it's you too, the Doctor and Donna."

The fortune teller declares that Donna is "so strong," and asks "what will you be?" and an assistant at the Shadow Proclamation tells her "you are something new."

The running gag about bieng married to the Doctor also Donna means Lady and Noble means Lord.

Decent thoery.

To add to hints at Donna remember river songs reaction when she released she was speaking to Donna Noble? She seemed quite suprised.

quickly what happened in the first 10 mins I just walked in?!

EDIT;

Have to say I am pretty unsatisfied with that other that... At least it tied up all the characters plot lines and we can safely say the new series that appear after the break will be a complete break from this group of companions and that the Doctor will move on as they pretty much all got some sort of closure....

Hated the two doctor thing blatantly just created to give Rose closure with the Doctor actually getting with her.

Even though the Dalek storyline was finished a bit too early, it was still great. wonderful acting by CT and DT

Martha's solution; destroy the world.

*clap*

*clap*

Well the cliffhanger turned out to be a waste of time and a missed opportunity. Was allright. Liked what happened with the hand afterwards and Tate's depature was very sad.

anyone else hate the two doctors thing just as a means of getting rose with the doctor...

and Donna wasn't actually all as special as we perhaps thought...