NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Defintley the worst episode from this cracking series. Maybe the Queen will change her mind about giving Russell T Davies an OBE if she caught it. :heh:

Really? Worse than the first one?

I thought it was excellent.

Next week's episode looks promising.

Davros looks OK, don't like what they've done to the red Dalek though.

Might seem like a stupid question but what is a red dalek? How does it differ from a standard dalek?

Might seem like a stupid question but what is a red dalek? How does it differ from a standard dalek?

Standard Daleks dont follow to their creator, Davros but different colour ones called the Imperial Daleks are a faction of Daleks loyal to Davros.

The Imperial Daleks are not descended from the original Daleks, being instead made from the modified heads of human corpses infused with the Dalek dna.

Davros looks OK, don't like what they've done to the red Dalek though.

Look like the red Dalek's head can move up very high in the air.

Pretty poor episode. It's the first disappointing one of the series.

I thought the episode was brilliant of this fantastic series. The next episode, I think, will be awesome and I can't wait to watch it.

I liked the last nights episode, and it really freaked me out when she says something before the doctor does the first time...

I was like arghhh D=

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!!

I thought the episode was fantastic! the way they all started to turn one by one onto each other, it was like a more sinister An Inspector calls! I thought the doctor was gonna die too ='O

The way you didn't know the hostess's name and how you don't know what the creature was etc. This is like one of the first times the doctor didn't save everyone =[ it was a great portrayal of lord of the flies! Turning on each other, suspecting everyone, making brash decisions!

Next weeks is a doctor light episode, no wonder considering he's dead

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!!

I thought the episode was fantastic! the way they all started to turn one by one onto each other, it was like a more sinister An Inspector calls! I thought the doctor was gonna die too ='O

The way you didn't know the hostess's name and how you don't know what the creature was etc. This is like one of the first times the doctor didn't save everyone =[ it was a great portrayal of lord of the flies! Turning on each other, suspecting everyone, making brash decisions!

Next weeks is a doctor light episode, no wonder considering he's dead

When you think about it the doctor quite often doesn't save everyone but he does always try.

I'm watching the episode again tonight coz my girlfriend was working late last night n didn't get to watch see. I dout i will change my mind on the opinion of the episode but oh well.

....so who decided knowing about davros WASN'T a spoiler anymore?

thanks guys. :blank: ...sheesh.

anyhoo! i thought this episode was aaaawesome. havent read lord of the flies, but i thought it was a really good take on the shortest horror story ever written:

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..."

:smile:

i also loved the set!! very "rear window"

Blame rokhed00.

Well whilst I didn't know davros was coming its hardly a surprise, next to the master he is the doctors arch nemesis...

Yeah, one person says it then everyone says it rather than asking for spoiler tags. I was waiting to catch up on about half of the series. ;[

It's sad that so many of you did'nt enjoy Midnight. The episode is a gift to long time fans, redemption for one of the worst desicions ever made in the classic series. Whats so brilliant is that the Doctor doesn't see the clues himself, but the fans do. Incredible and chilling. :yay:

I've been naughty and deserve a good spanking.:wink:

How about you forced to watch Dr. Who and the Daleks following Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150 AD?

How about you forced to watch Dr. Who and the Daleks following Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150 AD?

That's not a punishment, shits all over todays who.

It's sad that so many of you did'nt enjoy Midnight. The episode is a gift to long time fans, redemption for one of the worst desicions ever made in the classic series. Whats so brilliant is that the Doctor doesn't see the clues himself, but the fans do. Incredible and chilling.

Please explain. Classic who was before my time, i only saw the first few episodes!

The most recent episode was decent enough. The passengers degenerated into utter retardation a little too quickly for my liking, but at least the Doctor dumped Donna at the spa. She's not terrible, I just wish Tate would drop the comedy element, which keeps breaking out in her performances like a bad case of genital warts.

The most recent episode was decent enough. The passengers degenerated into utter retardation a little too quickly for my liking, but at least the Doctor dumped Donna at the spa. She's not terrible, I just wish Tate would drop the comedy element, which keeps breaking out in her performances like a bad case of genital warts.

i dont have any inside info like when contracts are finishing or anything but from what i've seen in the series it seems like they'll be killing her off soon, ne? from the way river song reacted to learning her name - made it kinda obvious she wasn't going to be around for too long in the doctor's future... and next week's episode preview had rose saying something about her "having to die".... i gotta admit tho, i kinda like her as a companion.... nice to have a female character who didnt instantly fall in love with the doctor ~ although god knows why she didnt *confused*

:heh:

i dont have any inside info like when contracts are finishing or anything but from what i've seen in the series it seems like they'll be killing her off soon, ne? from the way river song reacted to learning her name - made it kinda obvious she wasn't going to be around for too long in the doctor's future... and next week's episode preview had rose saying something about her "having to die".... i gotta admit tho, i kinda like her as a companion.... nice to have a female character who didnt instantly fall in love with the doctor ~ although god knows why she didnt *confused*

I would agree, there does seem to be alot of hints regarding this. Most prob end of this series i would imagine, leaving everything newish for series 5 in 2010 with the new man in charge (clean slate so too speak). I would say based on river songs reaction that someone BAD happens to her as well...

Nah, that's not spoiler. Anyway, I agree with you, it's nice to have a companion who isn't *just* hanging off his coat tails wherever he goes. In fact that's the best thing about Donna, but Tate's performance doesn't quite do it full justice. Also Donna (and other past/future companions at large) needs to be proven right now and again, rather then constantly argued down and/or rescued.

I dunno, i think she's the best so far to be quite honest, i'll be a sad panda if she goes, she just i dunno, doesn't take any stick from anyone, and i felt sad when she lost that stuttering man =[

Nah, that's not spoiler. Anyway, I agree with you, it's nice to have a companion who isn't *just* hanging off his coat tails wherever he goes. In fact that's the best thing about Donna, but Tate's performance doesn't quite do it full justice. Also Donna (and other past/future companions at large) needs to be proven right now and again, rather then constantly argued down and/or rescued.

yes agree with what you say. Also love the way she is there more as a friend and real companion and as much supports him as he does her.