NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Really enjoyed yesterday's episode, and Donna was brilliant, which I never thought I'd say. Better than Martha already. I'm so pleased there's no romance between her and the Doctor.

Wow, episode was epic. And it was even good visually, not cheesy. Did the whole season's budget go on that episode?

So I watched both episodes yesterday. The second one was fantastic, Catherine Tate managed to convince me that she's capable of a moving performance, which I thought wasn't possible.

Rose? Already? They really could have been a bit more subtle with this, as this is obviously one of the 'Bad Wolf/Torchwood/Master' bits of series 4.

The Medusa Cascade was one of the Master's last lines in the series 3 finale. Wonder what this means? Also, "There's something on your back". And "She's coming" is a bit obvious.

I have mixed feelings about Tate. I love her character's cynicism, but her comedy performance grates sometimes. Great first couple of episodes though, cannot wait for the next instalment.

I really liked episode three,

But, whats gonna happen to the doctor? :(

"Even your song is coming to an end"

Im enjoying the new series but I still dont like Catherine Tate, im looking forward to the return of Martha and even more so Rose

I cant stand Tate being in Doctor Who!! Annoys me so much lol everytime she says something it just seems like a repeat of her sketches...or i think so anyway :P

Well remember that this is supposed to be tennants last season, so he can focus on his pre-arranged theatre productions. Also anyone notice that they keep mentioning bee's?

Episode 1 was good, 2 i felt was a little weak but 3 was very good.

It's not his last season though, he's taking a who break but is still the doc

Well remember that this is supposed to be tennants last season, so he can focus on his pre-arranged theatre productions. Also anyone notice that they keep mentioning bee's?

Episode 1 was good, 2 i felt was a little weak but 3 was very good.

I though 1 was really boring. I loved the Pompeii one and I thought this weeks was alright. :p Donna was good in it.

Yeah I noticed the bees too. I can't wait to find out whats happened to them. :heh:

It's not his last season though, he's taking a who break but is still the doc

Really? Rumor has it that John Simm has signed to be the new doctor for next season.

I watched the one with the volcano men it was pretty good but not great! :)

But the one with the Ood was great! :D i really enjoyed it the Ood are amazing creatures.

The great thing about the Ood one is that The Doctor basically did nothing.

I am enjoying this new series!

They do seem to be dropping a hint in every single episode at the moment! The whole bee thing is quite weird...

This season so far has been far better than the last one.

The last was constantly cringe worthy in exception to a single episode (blink, which was amazing tbh), this season has been extremely entertaining through out.

The whole bee thing is quite weird...

The bee thing is real.

The bee thing is real.

Yer i have heard stores on the TV and on the net (i heard the theory that mobile phones are to blaim). I just got a feeling that coz they have mentioned it more than once now in this series and they like the good old hints e.g. Bad wolf, that there going to come up with some kinda 'Doctor Who reason' for it if u get me.

Really? Rumor has it that John Simm has signed to be the new doctor for next season.

No surely not, they won't bring back the actor who played the Master, one of the Doctors worst enemies, and make him the doctor, they can't! Where did you hear/read that?

I thought last weekend's episode was poor... so many desperate attempts to be emotional and dramatic and I just couldn't bring myself to care. Maybe it's because the song wasn't as beautiful as they made it out to be. Or because the Ood are far too ugly to love.