NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Is it a new Doctor Who Weakest Link or a repeat?

It is a repeat Tellyn.

lol well sorry im not into all this DW stuff, but I do like the weakest link

having said that K9 as a contestant looks familiar

The face of Bo....

:(

That was a joke...They didn't even work it into the script very well...

That was shit.

QFT!

What the hell were they thinking of going with the last ep like it. :blank:

yeh, its sad that we know the future of capn jack, anyone else wanted martha to die at the hands of the master? and clearly the masters not dead, i reckon he brainwashed his wife into killing him

Wasn't that good tonight. I even laughed when The master died cross eyed.

I'm not even going to say what I thought of this episode, I'm pretty sure I'll get flamed considering everyone's opinions.

The Master will return, but who picked up the ring?

I'm not even going to say what I thought of this episode, I'm pretty sure I'll get flamed considering everyone's opinions.

The Master will return, but who picked up the ring?

The master will always return in some form.

But it seems like that was his wife that picked it up.

Be weird if we get a woman Master... The Mistress :p

Very disappointed in that. The opening was enjoyable, along with everything from when the Doctor finally got back to his old self, but the rest was very boring, and stupid.

Glad Martha is gone tho, but why did they have to "kill off" John Simm as The Master. Seems the character is coming back as The Mistress in my opinion :heh: Liked the face of Boe refrence tho, along with the teaser for the Christmas special.

No woman Master, especially not her. It was John Simm laughing, why can't they just bring back him?

Very disappointed in that. The opening was enjoyable, along with everything from when the Doctor finally got back to his old self, but the rest was very boring, and stupid.

Glad Martha is gone tho, but why did they have to "kill off" John Simm as The Master. Seems the character is coming back as The Mistress in my opinion :heh: Liked the face of Boe refrence tho, along with the teaser for the Christmas special.

I did say RTD would kill him off, he's all too fond of it.

Well I quite enjoyed that episode. Glad they got rid of Martha, didn't like much.

Liked what they did with the whole face of Boe as well.

That part was full copy of the Flash Gordon endding.

The face of Bo....

:(

That had me laughing!-is that bad?! lol

The face was an AWESOME character-and i'm kinda glad Jack dies eventually lol

Some good bits, some bad bits, some weird bits. Overall 7/10 on the Doctor Who-o-meter. Where as the second series finale was fucking 2792347010/10.

Thought the Face of Boe link was clever, although they could have come up with something better than, "Yeah, I grew up in some place starting with "Boe", so people called me the Face of Boe."

Not a bad episode, I thought the whole 'one year in the future' thing was well done, but I just didn't like how it was all resolved, getting the Doctor back by everyone thinking of him at once, and then putting everything back to normal by destroying the paradox machine.

The Christmas special could be good, as the ninth Doctor was shown in a photo visiting the Titanic before it set sail. Could Eccleston be back for the special?

I very much enjoyed that. Not as good a finale as the last couple of seaons, but then again, nothing is. I can totally see Jack in his current state eventually becoming the face of Bo. Massive evolution in a person's own lifetime is a rather intriguing thought to me. I thought the way it was all resolved was suitable enough for me: It just kind of fits with the Doctor's messanic properties. Surprised Martha didn't keep on for a second season either.

Wouldn't mind a plushie version of one those fun-sized death stars.

They should have killed Martha's family off...

QFT the family always annoys me.

Oh dear, it was the Martha Jones show.

All so predictable too.

shes gone now, no more jones shows now, bring back sparrow! and yeh im hoping for chris to come back