NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

;423043]I havent watched any classic Who but still found the human/Dalek hybrid a bit odd' date=' kinda anti-Dalek ideology (if you can say Daleks have ideology)[/quote']

There's been Dalek-human hydrids before. In Revelation of the Daleks, Davros had human corpses infused with the Dalek factor, to create the Imperial Daleks. This causes a civil war between the the original Skaro Daleks and Davros's Imperial Daleks, which continues in Remembrance of the Daleks. I think the same thing's going to happen here - the other members of the Cult won't stand for this racial impurity.

So your saying the Daleks are racist?

Pretty much. Terry Nation did base them on the Nazis. The best example is Genesis of the Daleks, which you should watch anyway 'cause it's fucking class.

Do neither, but find a better use of 45 minutes for yourself.

And miss out on what is more than likely the most laughable moment in the history of British Science Fiction?

And miss out on what is more than likely the most laughable moment in the history of British Science Fiction?

More laughable than Wirrn, Zarbi, Spiders of Metebelis Three and Sylvester McCoy monsters?

;423043]I havent watched any classic Who but still found the human/Dalek hybrid a bit odd' date=' kinda anti-Dalek ideology (if you can say Daleks have ideology)[/quote']

In the 9th Doctor episode about "The Last Dalek", the Dalek killed itself because it was no longer "pure" (It absorbed Rose's DNA). In The Parting of Ways, the Daleks tried to ignore the fact that they were Dalek/Human Hybrids.

Anyway, these are from some Dalek cult with their own ways. (like having names).

More laughable than Wirrn, Zarbi, Spiders of Metebelis Three and Sylvester McCoy monsters?

If it wasn't the Daleks, then no, but it is, so yes.

300px-Scaroth.jpg

Reminded me a lot of the hybrid. ^ That's easily the Who villan than scared me the most as a kid.

350px-Evolved_Sec.png

Sure looks alittle bit like him.

They could of easily reduced that episode down by my calculations a minimum of 15 minutes

When they go to the sewers the first time they should of got caught then save all the crap from dance musical thing.

On another note from last weeks episode I thought this one was going to be set it New New York.

When they go to the sewers the first time they should of got caught then save all the crap from dance musical thing.

On another note from last weeks episode I thought this one was going to be set it New New York.

Isn't it just called New New York, with the first 'New' meaning a changed (ie Dalekised/depression) New York, not New New York in Futurama.

;423231]Isn't it just called New New York' date=' with the first 'New' meaning a changed (ie Dalekised/depression) New York, [i']not[/i] New New York in Futurama.
Last weeks episode was set in New New York, because the human race had moved on to another planet and set up a 'New' New York.

This weeks episode was set on Earth in 1930's New York.

Last weeks preview of todays episode showed them being in 1930's New York.

Yeah, cause the trailer of Martha standing beneath the Statue of Liberty and saying "I've always wanted to go to New York" while gazing at the Manhattan skyline was really ambiguous.

He was the actor who played the First Doctor. Pop quiz - who else played the First Doctor, and in which episode?

Pop quiz - who else played the First Doctor, and in which episode?

Richard Hurndall in the Five Doctors.