NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Some infomation about this episode:

The drug Bliss is a reference to the drug of Bliss in the Red Dwarf.

The Doctor says the same things about his home planet as his granddaughter Susan does in the first series.

Gridlock is the 727th episode of Doctor Who. This will break the record held by the various Star Trek series, which have a total of 726 combined episodes amongst them.

I remember Red Dwarf. Fucking awesome series...must download it!

The Doctor had a granddaughter?? I've only ever watched the new Dr Who so forgive my ignorance!

727th episode...WOW!

I actually quite liked todays episode but I wish they would put a bit more focus into an over arching story. And as far as the face's secret...well, that was my first thought when I heard he had a secret! I can't wait!!

Don't download Red Dwarf buy it. It might increase the chances of funding for the movie.

The girl from sugar rush was on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools, a little*

The next episode looks awesome :D ZOMBIE PIGS!!!!!! hehe

I remember Red Dwarf. Fucking awesome series...must download it!

The Doctor had a granddaughter?? I've only ever watched the new Dr Who so forgive my ignorance!

Don't download it buy it! I am one of those many fans who wanna see the Red Dwarf Movie see the light of day...

As for the Doctor's granddaughter yes he did, she was originally his first assistant (I think) in the William Hartnell days, this was when it was not known who or what the doctor was, I'm not even sure he was originally intended as a regeneration abound alien, but Hartnell quit after the first series and they had to find a way to get the completely different looking Patrick Troughton into the series...

Bloody awful, you could tell it was one of RTDs scripts.

We all know it's a lie and that you've loved most episodes of New Who.

Bloody awful, you could tell it was one of RTDs scripts.

Really, I'd just stop watching it if I was you. You seem to have a real problem with RTD, so while he's at the helm, you're probably not going to enjoy it. I've stopped watching the new episodes of The Simpsons because it's taken a real nose dive, but I still have the old episodes to enjoy.

We all know it's a lie and that you've loved most episodes of New Who.

Yeah, and I hate beer too.

Just watched this episode. Can't say I was too impressed, it picked up towards the end though. I can only guess that they were in a frickin' sewer or underworld because the budget only allowed for a five second clip of the real New New York. Did anyone else pick up on the 'you can only speak to people on your friend list' thing? :heh: Friend codes. Heh. The Time Lords returning is no secret. If they wanted to keep that under wraps then the Radio Times shouldn't have announced John Simm was in the last episodes and shown him in the trailer, the official site shouldn't have issued a 'The Rani returns' statement and they shouldn't have released the name of the last episode 'The Last of the Time Lords'.

Just watched this episode. Can't say I was too impressed, it picked up towards the end though. I can only guess that they were in a frickin' sewer or underworld because the budget only allowed for a five second clip of the real New New York. Did anyone else pick up on the 'you can only speak to people on your friend list' thing? :heh: Friend codes. Heh. The Time Lords returning is no secret. If they wanted to keep that under wraps then the Radio Times shouldn't have announced John Simm was in the last episodes and shown him in the trailer, the official site shouldn't have issued a 'The Rani returns' statement and they shouldn't have released the name of the last episode 'The Last of the Time Lords'.

Yeah, they have a real thing for blowing any surprises, they do it every time with the 'next week on Doctor Who' bit at the end every week, they just show too much.

Can I ask you guys a question? The episode on saturday it was set in New New York - where the fuck were the americans. Then on a sneak peak look at this weeks episodes theirs loads of americans in it. Where ther fuck was all the god damn americans.

Can I ask you guys a question? The episode on saturday it was set in New New York - where the fuck were the americans. Then on a sneak peak look at this weeks episodes theirs loads of americans in it. Where ther fuck was all the god damn americans.

Consumed by the New British Empire. Or something.

Same place as the real William Shakespeare was the previous week after he was replaced by some rock star wannabe.

It's not set in America. A clue to this may be in that it's set on another planet.

It's not set in America. A clue to this may be in that it's set on another planet.

I know that but this weeks episode has from the sneak peek tons of americans voices in it. They may of said its set in New London and all the cars were trapped on the new M25/A1.

I know that but this weeks episode has from the sneak peek tons of americans voices in it. They may of said its set in New London and all the cars were trapped on the new M25/A1.

If the modern city's called New York, where's all the Yorkshire accents?

Actually you mean Geordies as their is a new york up near newcastle.

Booyah.

Comes up when you go to the odean at silverlink an advert for a restaurant at New York which is supposedly two miles away.

Booyah.

Comes up when you go to the odean at silverlink an advert for a restaurant at New York which is supposedly two miles away.

Crikey, you totally just owned Jack. Well done on the quick wit.

Booyah.

I think you have just missed the point entirely. Where is York? Yorkshire so by your logic people in New York should have Yorkshire accents is the point he was getting at.

Hmm ZeldaFreak has made this go offtopic again.

He's not still arguing about New New York, is he?

No monsieur I'm wondering why there are no americans in New New York,

@Harribo nope there is a New York in this country you know and thats the point I was getting at.

Good news everybody, found this little tidbit in my telly guide.

Russel T Davies has revealed he wants to quit Doctor Who and write another drama along the lines of his 1990s series Queer As Folk, "I've got things lined up," says Russel, 43.

Looks like RTD has finally had the epiphany a lot of people (myself included) have been hoping for and realized he's as good with scifi as he is with women and gone back to what he knows best.