NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Isn't he dead though

Perhaps he is, but his products and business will be owned by someone now, so whoever thats owned by.

Fox sueing someone for something as little as 'New New York' would be bad for the company, anyway.

It's a stupid thing to think that even Fox (a company it's own shows take the mick out of) would sue for something so trivial.

They mention here and the Doctor goes all misty eyed and angry, and i don't think the new madame will be a 'love interest' as much as rose was, least i hope not, doesnt set a good example for the kids, ya'know. a time lord hoping all over space and time, picking up women in his 'tardis' to take them on an 'adventure of a lifetime'. somethings just not right there. especially with his proclamations that its 'bigger on the inside'. i mean, really! what is this doing to the minds of the youth of the nation . . .

Looks that way anyway, with him only picking female companions.

Fox sueing someone for something as little as 'New New York' would be bad for the company, anyway.

You're forgetting they tried sueing themselves for something pretty minor.

Still I hate the bbc, I don't think we need to have a licence to watch TVs when 95% of the shows I watch are on sky anyways.

Still I hate the bbc, I don't think we need to have a licence to watch TVs when 95% of the shows I watch are on sky anyways.

Because it dates back to the 20's when the BBC could monopolise the market better seeing as they were the only network and government backed. People paid it because they didn't know better. Radio (and later television) was new and nobody said that it shouldn't have a license fee. Why its still around is a whole different story.

You're forgetting they tried sueing themselves for something pretty minor.

Ye I belive they were gonna sue The Simpsons for taking the mickey out of Fox News. Alas, they forgot who produced The Simpsons :bouncy: silly Fox.

Because it dates back to the 20's when the BBC could monopolise the market better seeing as they were the only network and government backed. People paid it because they didn't know better. Radio (and later television) was new and nobody said that it shouldn't have a license fee. Why its still around is a whole different story.

BBC needs to go PPV.

BBC needs to go PPV.

QFT

Shame it'll never happen as long as we have a corrupt government. :(

You don't see why we need a license when half of the shows you watch are on Sky. Go tell Tony Blair to abolish TV licenses because you hardly watch BBC.

How much of the bbc does anybody watch, I watch ITV/CH4/five/ and loads of sky channels.

But its a way to protect the bbc from their own stupidity of making business decisions.

The only thing I think I ever watch on the BBC is Doctor Who and Torchwood. They're good, but not worth the TV licence.

BBC is my most watched channel at the moment due to Life on Mars and Doctor Who, Sky got cut off of Virgin.

How much of the bbc does anybody watch, I watch ITV/CH4/five/ and loads of sky channels.

But its a way to protect the bbc from their own stupidity of making business decisions.

ITV and five suck. The BBC pisses all over them.

One look at ITV or Sky One's lineup makes me want to open my wrists. Soapstar Superchef? Glitterball? Tempation Island? Quiz-fucking-Mania? I'm glad the BBC gets public funding, or TV would be a bloody nightmare.

One look at ITV or Sky One's lineup makes me want to open my wrists. Soapstar Superchef? Glitterball? Tempation Island? Quiz-fucking-Mania? I'm glad the BBC gets public funding, or TV would be a bloody nightmare.

Also dont forgot if BBC didnt get public funding it would have adverts every five mins.

BBC is the best channel or network of channels by far IMO, the number of high quality, high quality, and highly informative and valuable shows are made thansk to our money. I mean, anything David Attenbrough does for a start, Watchdog, Crimewatch, News 24, Horizon, Doctor bloody Who and much more.

. . . anywho

Aye....BBC rules! This week I've watched George Gently, New tricks, Life on Mars and The Apprentice in the 9:00 slot! Plus Have I Got News For You is back friday, and the new Harry Enfield sketch show looks good from the trailer! And of course another Dr Who on sat yai!

Oh ye, I recorded ITV's Diamond Geezer, which was on 9:00 Monday, and it was pretty meh, after some high hopes for it. Don't think I'll continue watching. Go back to the BBC David Jason!

lol Gaint Enamy cRab!!!!11!

Just thought i'd get there first. Pretty good episode, I imagine they blew their entire SFX budget on it.

lol Gaint Enamy cRab!!!!11!

And what about..

"You can't talk to them unless they are on your friend list"

Instantly thought of friend codes there. Thought it was a pretty poor episode, but the ending was pretty good.

LOL at the crabs ^_^

And thought it was a pretty meh episode, and that's the face of beau's secret?

pshhh

And thought it was a pretty meh episode, and that's the face of beau's secret?
It was abit,

"There is another Sky...walk...errrrr"

yoda.jpg

Lol, thats what I was thinking during that scene aswell.

Still, its the type of secret I was hoping for.

Some infomation about this episode:

220px-Macra.jpg

The Macra race first appeared in 1967 Second Doctor story The Macra Terror.

The drug Bliss is a reference to the drug of Bliss in the Red Dwarf.

The Doctor says the same things about his home planet as his granddaughter Susan does in the first series.

Gridlock is the 727th episode of Doctor Who. This will break the record held by the various Star Trek series, which have a total of 726 combined episodes amongst them.

Reference to the Futurama are Brannigan,Hovercars & New New York.

Just remembered something else from the episode. Are we supposed to assume that the rain at the beginning was artificial considering that nobody under the city had seen the sky.