NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Downloading from Japan are we? :)

but of course. i need my fix of hot men and british-ness, both of which japan seems to be completely devoid of. =____=

So incestous...

Since she's basically the Doc's younger, spunkier, blonde clone, wouldn't he basically be having sex with himself?

but of course. i need my fix of hot men and british-ness, both of which japan seems to be completely devoid of. =____=

Until I arrive!

I need ot catch up with this show. I blame campus. Although I may just watch the final..three? However long the last arc is.

Until I arrive!

I need ot catch up with this show. I blame campus. Although I may just watch the final..three? However long the last arc is.

Pretty sure its 3. Thats basically what the last one was.

Why the hell did that episode have to have some kind of happy ending. It was great until the last 2 minutes.

Weird episode, it started off a bit lame but got a lot better.

I didn't really like that one. It had some good stuff but on the whole I think it was a letdown after last weeks- lol, and I'm forgiving of the "quality" of Doctor Who. I thought they could have done more with it... and I thought they would have seeing as this fella Moffett has been endlessly talked up.

Next week's episode is a Donna-light episode and the episode after that one will be Doctor-light.

The final four episodes are all linked together.

first Doctor sayings were used alot in this ep.

I am capable of supplying both hot men and britishness, but I'm already contracted to my girlfriend for the excluive supply of both. Of them.

I originally though the "Downloading from Japan" comment was to me, as I am doing the same thing.

Are you actually in Tokyo proper or outlying? I'm about 2 hours out of the Toke.

Great episode last night - one of the best since the show's return, in my opinion. Next week's looks a bit dull, though the trailer didn't really show that much. I'll certainly miss Donna, though - she's been superb this series.

Yup, i think this was the best one!

Better than Darlek, The werewolf, Blink and the Satan pit. I loved it

Christmas Special that will feature two different types of Cybermen, silver Cybermen from the other dimension and copper coloured cyberwraths from this dimension.

and I thought they would have seeing as this fella Moffett has been endlessly talked up.

Hes the writer for season 5 you know ^^ I liked part 1, found part 2 a bit of a let down. Over all a good 2 parter and Riversong certainly got my attention... Who is she!

The christmas special looks very good, and even has Morrisey dressed in Doctor-esque clothes....

Oh and:

I am capable of supplying both hot men and britishness, but I'm already contracted to my girlfriend for the excluive supply of both. Of them.

I originally though the "Downloading from Japan" comment was to me, as I am doing the same thing.

Are you actually in Tokyo proper or outlying? I'm about 2 hours out of the Toke.

thank you muchly but i do not wish for hot caucasian guys either ^__^ for i am also under contract, as you say.

i'm in tokyo ~ about 15 mins away from shinjuku ~ in kamishakujii on the seibi shinjuku line (very near to takadanobaba)

it's hip hop happenin'... :hmm:

[/php]

Hes the writer for season 5 you know ^^ I liked part 1, found part 2 a bit of a let down. Over all a good 2 parter and Riversong certainly got my attention... Who is she!

The christmas special looks very good, and even has Morrisey dressed in Doctor-esque clothes....

Oh and:

Davros confirmed

Yer should be a good xmas special.

I had already assumed he was in it even though it hadn't been confirmed. The trailer for the second half of the series when it shown a 'dalek' entering the room but you could only see the bottom half and top half was black, kinda gave it away in my opinion.

Yeah i know but its nice to be confirmed now ^^

Looking forward to episode 11 Left Turn :P

Meh, didn't really think much of tonight's episode. Too much talking. And then the same thing being repeated. To be honest, I'll be glad to see the back of Russel T Davies (although in fairness, next week's looks like a corker).

Worst episode ever? So boring, the ending was pretty shit.

I thought it was a pretty innovative concept. But as is already deductable from posts preceeding this one, it was an abnormally... tame for a Doctor Who episode.

Defintley the worst episode from this cracking series. Maybe the Queen will change her mind about giving Russell T Davies an OBE if she caught it. :heh:

Tonights episode was quite boring really. Interesting in a way but boring to watch.

Next weeks looks excellent. Should be a brill last few episodes.

I noticed in that trailer for next weeks it shown something on donnas back... Obviously what that bloke was refering too in the pompay episode when he said 'watch your back' (or words to that effect)

rumour to set in paralell universe.

turnleftpromo4og1.th.jpg

davroszx1.pngreddalekqp4.png

The Stolen Earth

Davros looks OK, don't like what they've done to the red Dalek though.

Oops, I thought tonight's was one of the best- my bad!

You don't often get the Doctor off gallivanting without his assistant and at the end he was in genuine danger of dying. I thought it was really good and it was something very different to what you are used to which made it a very nice change. It was proper old fashioned horror with hardly any special effects needed.

I liked how it opened and I thought the way the Doctor was going sightseeing was so typical of him. It would be how I would imagine him when he's not saving the world- excited about exploring and learning, not exactly out looking for the danger and exploits we see in every other episode.