NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Crap episode story wise.

Kind of enjoyable though.

Im never a fan of the episodes where they travel back in time and meet someone famous so I didnt really have high hopes for this episode

Im never a fan of the episodes where they travel back in time and meet someone famous so I didnt really have high hopes for this episode

Same, next episode looks like a good one though.

Stay out of the shadows!!!!

You say that as a good thing. If Moffat is lead then do you really think the episodes with have the creative spark, I doubt it. Sure he will probably do a better job than RTD but I just think it would be better if he only did episodes once in a while so they remained fresh.

Mmm. I'm apprehensive. If it means Moffat will get the acclaim he deserves, then fantastic. If it means the BBC will wring him bone dry of awesome ideas in just one series, then it may be a bad move.

But Russell will certainly be missed. The Sound of Drums (the penultimate one of series 3) was dangerously close to overthrowing Blink as the highlight.

Well a normal (umm American as to the best of my knowledge RTD is the only, or one of few, British showrunners) showrunner will decide the course of the season as a whole, and thus the amount of awesome ideas in a series is up to him. The only time the network becomes involved will be in episode-by-episode scrutinising over details.

This means he'll be in charge of the finales... I'm interested. :D

Watched the Agatha Christie one with my sister and it was kinda entertaining because it was just so ridiculous. I am happy that there are TV shows like this.

I rather liked the Agatha Christie episode. It was a genuinely entertaining period romp, albeit one with an unusual sting in it's tale. HAH!

I rather liked the Agatha Christie episode. It was a genuinely entertaining period romp, albeit one with an unusual sting in it's tale. HAH!

With puns like that you should be writing for the show.

No episode tonight, but we have been treated to a new trailer, which show's what we can expect to see in the final episodes. Looks fantastic.

Was that Rose's mom (Jackie is it?) in the trailer?

Anyone else bored of The Daleks. Yes they are scary and evil. Get the point now.

Yep i would have to agree that it does look fantastic!

The daleks are back... (again) lol.

Anyone else bored of The Daleks. Yes they are scary and evil. Get the point now.

Yeah, i wish they'd just leave them dead for once. How many times have they survived now?

Im pretty sure I heard that to get them back they had to do it for four years or something. Which is the reason but still...

Yeah, i wish they'd just leave them dead for once. How many times have they survived now?

Well we first heard they were all dead from the time war. Then one was found left alive. Then thoasends off them (Rose then killed them all). Then we had the cult of scarso (4 daleks with names) releasing more daleks from a timelord prison ship (Doctor and rose then got rid of them but the 4 escaped). Then we had one of the 4 turn into a half human and killed and a further 2 destroyed and one got away. And now they all seem to be back again.

lol.

That trailer was pretty damn good. It does make me wish that they'd make up a new villain/species though, it's just getting ridiculous now with the Daleks. By all means keep them in for some storylines, but I just wish they wouldn't keep bringing them back from the dead again and again... they're beginning to lose their menace.