NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

It must be her that i am thinking of but wiki says second Doctor's companions had there memory of their experiences with the Doctor wiped by the Time Lords.

Was that when he was exiled to Earth?

Didn't Eccleston wipe Adam's mind in series 1?

No.

Surely it's the whole 'Last of the timelords' story-arc?!

I thought the Oods line "even your song is drawing to an end" [or whatever it was] was the latest reference to the fact that soon the Doctors life as the last remaining timelord will soon be drawing to a close?!

Haha lmao :P

News just in:

A red dalek has been seen on the Dr Who set :)

HO LEEE SHIT............................................ That looks incredibly silly.

I was worried that this series would fail to live upto the magic that the revamp originally set in place. I was even more worried when I found out that tonights second part was actually handled by a different writer than the first part (I think).

However, Poison Sky quelled all my fears, and viewers have finally been given a reason to believe that BBC can still produce quality Dr Who episodes.

Yeah, tonight's episode was great. Next week's looks a bit iffy, though.

I was worried that this series would fail to live upto the magic that the revamp originally set in place. I was even more worried when I found out that tonights second part was actually handled by a different writer than the first part (I think).

However, Poison Sky quelled all my fears, and viewers have finally been given a reason to believe that BBC can still produce quality Dr Who episodes.

The two-part story was wrote by the same person who did last years two-part story "Daleks in Manhattan"/"Evolution of the Daleks".

Yeah, tonight's episode was great. Next week's looks a bit iffy, though.

Doctor's daugher is played by the five doctor Peter Davison's daugher Georgia Moffett. :p

thedoctorsdaughterpromorv2.th.jpg

Cool episode! Once again i enjoyed it.

Whats does everyone think about the split second glimpse of rose shouting 'Doctor' on the TARDIS screen in that episode? Another slight hint of things to come...

Cool episode! Once again i enjoyed it.

Whats does everyone think about the split second glimpse of rose shouting 'Doctor' on the TARDIS screen in that episode? Another slight hint of things to come...

yeah it was her shouting for the doctor help on the screen.

rosecomputerdi5.jpg

Thank f*ck she isn't dead. That would have been so lame if it had ended and without her coming back to life. She was kind of annoying at first but she was great in the end.

That was the first poor episode of the series imo. Martha's storyline/actions were just pointless and the fact that his daughter was just a simple clone was lame. Was expecting her to sacrifice herslef since the start, but it was pretty cool that she came back. Guranteed to be in the final episodes then, but let's just hope she doesn't get a spin off series...

I'm highly anticipating episodes 8 and 9, personally.

They're the ones penned by Steven Moffat, the genius who wrote the masterpiece that was Blink in the last series.

I'm just waiting for this episode to be uploaded to Virgin's catch up service. They're taking their sweet time...

I'm just waiting for this episode to be uploaded to Virgin's catch up service. They're taking their sweet time...

It's up on the BBC iPlayer now if you want to watch it on that.

Ok episode yesterday. Not sure what to make off it. i was thinking she might be back for the last few episodes or could they leave her for ages and randomly bring her back in the furture. God Knows.

Or there is the dreaded theory off a spin-off...

EDIT: I would agree with you there welsh gamer, i couldn't stand it when Martha was crying her heart out when that Hath sank into the quick sand, i felt it was a little over the top...

Thank f*ck she isn't dead. That would have been so lame if it had ended and without her coming back to life. She was kind of annoying at first but she was great in the end.

I know. Who would have thought Billy Piper could act?

Yeah, Jenny was annoying at first but got better as it went on. It was certain that she would get killed... and I was starting to think she was actually dead. She'll be back I'm sure- and I hope its not in a spin off series.

I know. Who would have thought Billy Piper could act?

I was actually referring to Doctor Who's daughter but yeah, ditto about Billy Piper. Can't wait to see her back.

I still think she looks like a transvestite who can't put make-up on properly.

Yeah, Jenny was annoying at first but got better as it went on. It was certain that she would get killed... and I was starting to think she was actually dead. She'll be back I'm sure- and I hope its not in a spin off series.

For anyone who watched Red Dwarf, shame on you if you didn't, Jenny flying of at the end so reminded me of Ace Rimmer!! :p

Shmoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

Lamers episode,

It was...ok, not enough emotion involved to be honest. But she should have stayed dead... SPIN OFF AHOY

yeah it was her shouting for the doctor help on the screen.

rosecomputerdi5.jpg

hah... thats not the most flattering of screenshots :heh:

ooh stephen moffat's writing 8 and 9? awesome!!!! blink is still my favourite episode!!

yeeeah this episode was kinda lame ~ clone? pah... i thought we'd be exploring the "i was a dad once" comment made in the last series... and the moment they mentioned taking her with them i *knew* she was for the chop...

hah... thats not the most flattering of screenshots :heh:

ooh stephen moffat's writing 8 and 9? awesome!!!! blink is still my favourite episode!!

yeeeah this episode was kinda lame ~ clone? pah... i thought we'd be exploring the "i was a dad once" comment made in the last series... and the moment they mentioned taking her with them i *knew* she was for the chop...

The first Doctor had a granddaughter with him.