NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

I never usually find Doctor Who scary, but hot damn was that scary. It was a fantastic episode, kudos to Moffat. That was episode 10, we only have 3 more episodes left. :(

Anyone else notice that we've only really had one episode focused on Martha's family? Better than the Rose storylines, as much as I liked Rose, because we're not constantly going back to Cardiff to see her family.

I never usually find Doctor Who scary, but hot damn was that scary. It was a fantastic episode, kudos to Moffat. That was episode 10, we only have 3 more episodes left. :(

Anyone else notice that we've only really had one episode focused on Martha's family? Better than the Rose storylines, as much as I liked Rose, because we're not constantly going back to Cardiff to see her family.

Rose lived in London.

Are you sure there's only 3 episodes left! The series has gone really quick!

Rose lived in London.

Yup, 13 per season... Apparently the last 3 all continue from each other.

Yeah its weird to think that theres only a couple more left! Still feels like were getting to know and getting used to Martha, ah well. Atleast its seemed like theres been no real stinkers of episodes.

Also, who was it said Sally Sparrow should be the next assistant...? Nintendino, it was you... what a great idea! She was really gutsy and inquisitive, some good traits that could help out the Doc. Well, not that Martha hasnt been a good help this series.

Rose lived in London.

Yep, you're right. What was the fixation with Cardiff then? Or was that just because of the filming location?

And yessum, that was the tenth, next week Jack comes back and he was meant to be in ep 11, then we have the final two parter where there's a 99% certainty of John Simm as the Master.

this weeks episode was awesome :D that bit with the blinking lights and the statues moving was cool. I'm never going to feel safe in London again :P

Also Sally Sparrow as the next assistant would be a GREAT idea.

Also, who was it said Sally Sparrow should be the next assistant...? Nintendino, it was you... what a great idea! She was really gutsy and inquisitive, some good traits that could help out the Doc. Well, not that Martha hasnt been a good help this series.

Thank you.

Glad some people agree.

Martha's been a good help sure, but I just don't get the vibe from her.

I'm down with Sally Sparrow.

Shes fitter than Martha too.

That last episode was really good. I can't believe it is episode 10 already! Only 3 left.... oh well im getting excited about the last few episodes!

Was it just a rumour that they are getting rid of Martha? Or is there some truth behind it... Also anyone got any ideas how long tennant plans to play the Doc for?

There's no need to choose - let's have Sally and Martha.

Covered in baby oil.

They've apparently filmed 3 alternative endings for this series, so it's still up in the air as to who will stay/go.

I've never found it scary, but I couldn't sleep on Saturday. I kept on, in my head, imagining an angel covering their eyes and uncovering them when I looked away. Oh, and when that guy turned round and then back again, and that angel was almost touching him with its ugly face... that just made me shit myself.

According to rumours, it's a 3-parter up next.

The first one on the new series, huh?

Apparantly, series 4 will be the final one as R T Davies has said he wants to focus on other projects.

The final one for RTD maybe. The BBC aren't going to stop there though, it's their most successful show for decades.

Earth has been conquered and the Master rules supreme, with the Doctor a helpless prisoner, in the final episode of Russell T Davies's Doctor Who.The entire human race has been reduced to slavery, as the mighty warships of a new Time Lord Empire rise from the ashes. Only Martha Jones can save the world...

The first one on the new series, huh?

Apparantly, series 4 will be the final one as R T Davies has said he wants to focus on other projects.

Please dont belive what the sun paper say about DrWho.

Earth has been conquered and the Master rules supreme, with the Doctor a helpless prisoner, in the final episode of Russell T Davies's Doctor Who.The entire human race has been reduced to slavery, as the mighty warships of a new Time Lord Empire rise from the ashes. Only Martha Jones can save the world...

Doctor is incapacitated and only his companion can save the world? Wow. Thats new.

;475700"]

Doctor is incapacitated and only his companion can save the world? Wow. Thats new.

Belay that moaning. You will do this because:

I am the Master and you will obey me.

That last episode was really good. I can't believe it is episode 10 already! Only 3 left.... oh well im getting excited about the last few episodes!

Was it just a rumour that they are getting rid of Martha? Or is there some truth behind it... Also anyone got any ideas how long tennant plans to play the Doc for?

Well yeah it was reported in the paper (the Sun I think), that Martha was leaving, but whether it's true or not!?

It's been stated in the past that David Tennant would leave the role halfway through the next series (Series 4), which would be tough for the show if he does because if Martha leaves aswell they will be relying on a brand new duo to lead the show forward!

The Sun also reported that Derek Jacobi would be the Master, then they changed their minds to John Simm.

Well yeah it was reported in the paper (the Sun I think), that Martha was leaving, but whether it's true or not!?

It's been stated in the past that David Tennant would leave the role halfway through the next series (Series 4), which would be tough for the show if he does because if Martha leaves aswell they will be relying on a brand new duo to lead the show forward!

Do remember we will have a Christmas special too, so maybe that could be Tennant's depature, leaving the whole of series 4 for the new Doctor. If Tennant was to leave at the end of this series, we would of had heard by now, like we did with Eccleston.

I do think it's possible that Martha might leave at the end of this series tho. We have not seen as much of her family, as we did with Rose in series 1, in this series. Maybe they thought, well if we are getting rid of her, then there is no point in showing more of her family.

Personally I'd like to see the Doctor have some adventures on his own for a bit, ala last year's Christmas special.

The Sun also reported that Derek Jacobi would be the Master, then they changed their minds to John Simm.

So what you're trying to gat across here is that The Sun is a load of shit written by chimps on keyboards. I have to say you've got a point there, dear sir.

Do remember we will have a Christmas special too, so maybe that could be Tennant's depature, leaving the whole of series 4 for the new Doctor. If Tennant was to leave at the end of this series, we would of had heard by now, like we did with Eccleston.
No Tennant will defintely be in Series 4, it's just it was reported he would leave halfway through.

So what you're trying to gat across here is that The Sun is a load of shit written by chimps on keyboards. I have to say you've got a point there, dear sir.

Are you suggesting that we pillage their piggy banks, burn down their printing factory and take the editor hostage and put him up for a 3 million ransom? By god I think you're onto something.

Hmm that crazy woman shouting, is that not just an uncreepy version of The First Slayer?

(2 minutes in, already moaning)

Although I've got to give it to them, it was a nifty way they bought about a new Time Lord and referenced previous seasons. But the whole episode was filler for the last five minutes.