NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

I wasn't really referring to your post anyway, you were just questioning if the episiode is a rip off or not. It was other's who were deciding that it is a rip off without seeing it. If people said the same thing about any show I would have replied the same way, I'm not a Dr Who fanatic or anything.

Everything's a rip off, there is no such thing as original thought anymore.

Your outlook on life is fucking brilliant.

I wasn't really referring to your post anyway, you were just questioning if the episiode is a rip off or not. It was other's who were deciding that it is a rip off without seeing it. If people said the same thing about any show I would have replied the same way, I'm not a Dr Who fanatic or anything.

Yeah, rip off was the wrong word. One scene in the trailer reminded me of it is all :D

Yeah, rip off was the wrong word. One scene in the trailer reminded me of it is all :D

Thinking about it, I can imagine an episode where the Doctor meets HG Wells and then a mini invasion of Earth starts similar to War of the Worlds which inspires him to write the book. It'd be pretty much like the shakespeare one but with red weed.

Not saying it's a good idea of course!

Your outlook on life is fucking brilliant.

It's what keeps me going.

Thinking about it, I can imagine an episode where the Doctor meets HG Wells and then a mini invasion of Earth starts similar to War of the Worlds which inspires him to write the book. It'd be pretty much like the shakespeare one but with red weed.

Not saying it's a good idea of course!

It's an idea worthy of RTD.

It's an idea worthy of RTD.

While I was writing my last post, I knew you'd respond with something like that. Kinda proves your "No original ideas" theory.

While I was writing my last post, I know you'd respond with something like that. Kinda proves your "No original ideas" theory.

It's not a theory, it's a fact.

Technically postmodernism (which states amongst other things that there are no original ideas) is a theory.

I missed the start, and V+ wouldn't let me rewind for some reason. I recorded it anyway.

i agree, it ruled, the preview was certainly interesting! i wonder what happens to the kid doctor however

I missed the start, and V+ wouldn't let me rewind for some reason. I recorded it anyway.

Isn't it repeated tomorrow night?

I LOVED it! The best episode recently.

i agree, it ruled, the preview was certainly interesting! i wonder what happens to the kid doctor however

He'd be human since the Dr was-assumably, when he was conceived, unless your talking about the dude with the watch?

He'd be human since the Dr was-assumably, when he was conceived, unless your talking about the dude with the watch?

the watch kid that hid at the end

the watch kid that hid at the end

ah sooooo, gunna be a very interesting next episode anywho . . .

That episode was brilliant! Can't wait for next week's. Had the watch kid appearad in a past episode of Dr Who? He seemed very familliar. I hope the Doctor doesn't end up with a time-lord kid, or any kind of kid tbh. We do not need another spin-off show.

Jessica Stevenson has also changed her name to Jessica Hayes. Very confusing, thought she would keep Stevenson as her stage name.

That episode was brilliant!

he was the kid in love actually that was trying to be a drummer

I keep missing the episodes but watching Confidential. I get all the story, none of the filler and with some nice BTS info.

Ah yes now I remember....

Gotta say I f*c&i%n£ loved the scarecrows too. So gonna watch it again!

Anyone catch the pictures of some past Doctors in his book? No Tom Baker or Jon Pertwee to be seen tho!

Freema axed?

By SARA NATHAN

TV Editor,

and ALLY ROSS

May 26, 2007

DOCTOR Who actress Freema Agyeman has been axed from the next series, The Sun can reveal.

Pretty Freema, 27, only joined the BBC1 sci-fi hit as the Timelord’s new companion Martha Jones at the beginning of the current series three.

We told how the struggling actress scooped the role after Billie Piper quit. But show chiefs think her performance is not as strong as in her earlier episodes.

And they are planning a storyline where the Doctor, played by David Tennant, will lose her and travel through the universe searching for her.

The decision to dump Freema comes as a bolt from the blue after her performance for the first couple of episodes was praised.

A source said: “Freema is very talented but we don’t think she is just right on Doctor Who. None of this is being done with any malice. Freema’s a lovely girl.”

Freema has previously admitted that she had a tough job to fill Billie’s boots. Billie, who played Rose Tyler, left at the end of the second series.

Christopher Eccleston stunned the BBC by quitting as the Timelord after the first series of the revamped drama in 2005.

Meanwhile current star Tennant is still believed to be making just part of series four, which starts filming in Wales this summer.

A spokeswoman for the show refused to comment.

Can it be true? I mean it is from The Sun... Besides, she's hot and roughly 100x better than Rose.

Freema axed?

Can it be true? I mean it is from The Sun... Besides, she's hot and roughly 100x better than Rose.

i doubt it, shes reeeeeeally good

Freema axed?

She's damn good, and i'd prefer to see more of her, but she's no where near as good as Rose in the show.

Heard by some it may be a publicity thing. Say at the end of the season she gets captured or something and thus it helps with the story. Its not very good ending on "Will Martha die?!" and then Freema spends the summer filming.

Hope it's not true! I think she's been fantastic in the role!

I wasn't sure how the series would be after Billie Piper, but Freema's been great!