NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

The BBC Paycheck has Landed all the Exists now is CLUBS, DRUGS, PUBS and REMAKES i've got 48 hours off FROM the world, man i'm gonna blow STEAM out of my head like a SCREAMING KETTLE i'm gonna talk CODSHIT to strangers ALL NIGHT i'm gonna LOSE THE PLOT ON THE DANCEFLOOR the free redicals inside me are FREAKING man! tonight i'm JIP TRAVOLTA, i'm PETER POPPER i'm going to NEVER NEVER LAND withmy chosen FAMILY, MAN we're going to get more SPACED OUT than NEIL ARMSTRONG ever did anything could happen tonight, you know? this could be the best night of my life! i've got 73 quid in my BACK BURNER i'm gonna WAX the lot, man! the SONIC SCREWDRIVERS are on me! YEAH!

Preferred Torchwood in all honesty.

The BBC Paycheck has Landed all the Exists now is CLUBS, DRUGS, PUBS and REMAKES i've got 48 hours off FROM the world, man i'm gonna blow STEAM out of my head like a SCREAMING KETTLE i'm gonna talk CODSHIT to strangers ALL NIGHT i'm gonna LOSE THE PLOT ON THE DANCEFLOOR the free redicals inside me are FREAKING man! tonight i'm JIP TRAVOLTA, i'm PETER POPPER i'm going to NEVER NEVER LAND withmy chosen FAMILY, MAN we're going to get more SPACED OUT than NEIL ARMSTRONG ever did anything could happen tonight, you know? this could be the best night of my life! i've got 73 quid in my BACK BURNER i'm gonna WAX the lot, man! the SONIC SCREWDRIVERS are on me! YEAH!

Preferred Torchwood in all honesty.

Do what?

Does anyone know if/when it's gonna be repeated, because I want to see want his new companion is like, but I don't think I'm gonna be around when it's on tonight...

Do what?

Does anyone know if/when it's gonna be repeated, because I want to see want his new companion is like, but I don't think I'm gonna be around when it's on tonight...

It's on again tomorrow night at 8.

It's on again tomorrow night at 8.

And probably repeated another 3 times during the week.

dr. who is good if ur 12 or under...

lol ur rite m8, if u like it ur gay.

Gutted Piper has gone, she was one of those strange women that look horrible one second then seamen spillingly hot the next.

But I'm 18 so that's shot your argument down hasn't it?

So me and my parents are all 12 or under?

That means that my entire family breaks the laws of physics, time and space, because we're all over 12, that's for sure. Well, does that "12" also count dogs and cats?

lol good one m8!

Gutted Piper has gone, she was one of those strange women that look horrible one second then seamen spillingly hot the next.

I agree. Especially on the New Earth episode of Series 2.

That episode was brilliant! I had my doubts about Freema but she was really good. Looking forward to Shakespeare next week.

Excellent episode tonight. Felt more 'adult' than series 2's opening episode and the CGI was also much better! I love David Tennant's Doctor, but I felt a lot of the story's in series 2 were aimed towards children under 12. Hopefully this series will contine to be strong!

Jadoons rule! Pity we only ever saw one with it's helmet off lol

I thought it was quite good, not brilliant but I guess you cant expect every episode to. Personally I prefer Rose to Martha as the assistant but she wasnt bad.

i think Martha is a good character, but her family are painful, especially her dad - here's hoping they aren't heavily brought in.

i think Martha is a good character, but her family are painful, especially her dad - here's hoping they aren't heavily brought in.

Captain Jack and this lot? Don't we have enough character bonding allready?

You know what I really hate, people telling me what I want.

Russel T Dogshit saying in the making of crap that what everybody wants is humanity, hence always a human companion and nearly always an earth setting, but is that what everybody really wants, or just what he is comfortable writing about. Not just humanity either, but current day humanity, hell if that's what he really wanted to do why kill off the timelords (only to bring them back later) as he could have used them to do another exile, except this time it wouldn't be about budget constraints but the writers personal preferences.

And I do wish they'd get rid of the companion/girlfriend dynamic, they're trying to make out they're not doing it again, but I'm betting that that's how it ends up.

They will be back, it's already confirmed that there'll be at least one episode centred all around them.

The new girl is just Billie Piper, but black with a bigger bum anyway, I thought I was going to be missing out.

The new girl is just Billie Piper, but black with a bigger bum anyway, I thought I was going to be missing out.

Mmmmm :heh: she is hot aswell, but I think she is more clever than Rose. I think they are trying to get an equal for The Doctor, someone who is a match, simillar to what they did James Bond in Die Another Day with Halle Berry.

You could tell they wasted all this weeks episode budget on the CGI on the moon. Make up must have had to cut back, notice how only one alien took its helmet off and the driods were just leathered up bikers? Oh and the straw! OMG A STRAW! I 'lol'ed'.

Yeah the new girls hot.

It was much better than I was expecting. I've hates almost every episode of the last 2 seasons, except for the Cybermen two-parter and the Ood two-parter, but I quite enjoyed this.

Wether it was good or not, is another question. I was just thrilled that it wasn't set on Earth. The moon setting gave it a certain feeling that a lot of other sci fi's have, and Doctor Who hasn't had in years.

I'd give it an 8.8.

A good start to the series I thought :D

And I don't like Martha as much as Rose, but I will get used to her.

Awesome, just finished watching this episode!

I like Martha, she has good banter.

I don't really like the episodes set in the past, I prefer the future/other worldly episodes!

Rose is my granny's name. Martha was my great-grandma's name. Fact.

I quite enjoyed it tonight. It's light entertainment and it's fun sci-fi. It could be better and there's an awful lot of wankery in it.

The best part of the episode was the "planet Zovirax" joke. Fact.

Still not really my cup of tea; I like the banter, but it's too family-friendly to appeal to me.