NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Who is Sutekh?

Egyption god of the desert.

Had his bollocks ripped off by Horus.

What great episode of Doctor Who.

Peter Kay episode next week. :awesome:

Have to watch Satan Pit tomorrow due to a barbeque. :( Was the Kay mesiter shown on next week's trailer?

I've started watching this just a few weeks ago, and i'm really enjoying it. Today's episode was cool. :)

Yes, Tellyn. They showed THE kay.

Awesome episode tonight. Gabriel Woolf is the man.

Must say, though, Peter Kay looks shit in next week's episode. Phoenix Nights was funny, but he's been awful in everything else he's been in.

Well, here is an early concept sketch of Dr. Zoidberg from the Futurama Season 1 DVD:

untitled18wq.jpguntitled22ps.jpg

Eerie ain't it.

I don't know if this blatant copy stuff is coincidence. As well as the obvious influences in certain episodes, some the enemies recently have seemed like copies of movie monsters. The Krillitains looked just liked the Pugbats from King Kong (both also have very similar shots in them) and the Clockwork droids look very similar to V for Vendetta. Cat Women aren’t exactly original, the Werewolf looked like it came out of Harry Potter and I don't think faceless people are exactly original.

Actually, if you've seen the extras on the Look Around You series 1 DVD, the faceless people look like "The Helvetica Scenario" has occured... (that's in calcium, by the way).

Yes, Tellyn. They showed THE kay.

YES! HAHAHA! I think he plays a man called Victor Kennedy who transforms into a monster that absorbs people through its skin.

YES! HAHAHA! I think he plays a man called Victor Kennedy who transforms into a monster that absorbs people through its skin.

Great way to spolier the next week episode Tellyn888.

The next week preview didnt say he was a monster, it just said that he was getting people to spy on the doctor and rose.

whats with the torchwood reference in this episode as well!!! im starting to get annoyed but excited- torchwood is the new bad wolf lol

cant wait to see the face of bo at the end of the series i assume we will in this series!

great ep tonight though! the Dr was brilliantly acted again! and Billie piper was good in it! go on girl!!!

whats with the torchwood reference in this episode as well!!! im starting to get annoyed but excited- torchwood is the new bad wolf lol

cant wait to see the face of bo at the end of the series i assume we will in this series!

great ep tonight though! the Dr was brilliantly acted again! and Billie piper was good in it! go on girl!!!

The face of Bo is meant to be in Series Three.

Great way to spolier the next week episode Tellyn888.

The next week preview didnt say he was a monster, it just said that he was getting people to spy on the doctor and rose.

I never spoilered, its the actual plot of the episode and has been said before in this topic and on several Doctor Who websites including the official one.

No he said its the name of the spinoff show.

Torchwood is a organisation of investigating human and alien crime and it is also the name of the show Tellyn888. It say so in the link that Jack posted. :indeed:

This weeks episode was alright, but im not into the sci-fiesq storylines. I know the "true" fans as they'd probably call themselves bitch about Earth storylines but hey I want emotional impact. I don't care about Ida or random people, nor do I care about a fictional planet out there somewhere.

Its why I rarely watch sci-fi. But as I said, it was alright. Just not "my thing".

No he said its the name of the spinoff show.

Shit. Misread it. Eh, it's too hot today...

Don't really see why so many people are complaining about the Torchwood mentions when they're less frequent than the Bad Wolf ones last year, and if you listen to the commentaries they've said that though it is Jack's spinoff show, it also comes into play in this year's season finale, like Bad Wolf.

It was done terribly in "Tooth & Claw" but other than that I've had no problem with the Torchwood mentions.

Can anyone say Doom for this last episode to be fair it didn't explain how Rose and that other scientist managed to change over

Can anyone say Doom for this last episode to be fair it didn't explain how Rose and that other scientist managed to change over

I think it was supposed to be a cut; they swapped places in the gap. Either that of she was "beamed up" or something by the tardis.

First time i watched Doctor Who in ages, good episode, the Doctor kinda had a fit though trying to figure out how to save Rose/Kill the beast/devil

First time i watched Doctor Who in ages, good episode, the Doctor kinda had a fit though trying to figure out how to save Rose/Kill the beast/devil

that was one of the best bits!!! alont with rose gettin all large and in charge hehe

Part of me wanted her to fly out into space and into that black hole after she shooted that window.