NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Awesome! I'd love to go sometime. :)

I'm going to be putting some photos up on facebook that we took while I was there if your interested! :)

I'm going to be putting some photos up on facebook that we took while I was there if your interested! :)

Sure, I'd love to see them. :)

Sure, I'd love to see them. :)

Cool. I will message u on fb when I put them up.

They wouldn't let u take pictures during the interactive bit at the start but u could in the museum bit after woods!

I didn't take pictures of everything and to be honest there is a couple of things I wish I did now! For example there was a display cabinet with different sonic screwdrivers over the years but I only took a picture of the latest one. Something to look forward too if I go there again and it seems like they keep updating it! :-)

Oh also they had the clothes worn by oswin In both eps... The red one in particular, well there really isn't much to it! :p lol

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/doctor-who/23998/doctor-who-eoin-colfer-confirmed-as-writing-50th-anniversary-ebook-story

Interesting news about the first author of anniversary Ebooks....I'll be very interested to see how well each of the authors do at characterising each of the very unique regenerations or if the Doctor is just a cypher in each of the tales to make them appeal to the broader audience of modern fans.

Apparently J K Rowling is doing one of them (although it would probably be more surprising if she didn't).

Exciting news - we can confirm that Doctor Who will return to screens on Saturday 30th March (Easter weekend) on BBC One!

Awww yeah!

They could have at least shown a bit more of her body, as all I can see is this:

medium_Simpsons_8F02.png

And purple jacket with a gold bowtie? I thought Matt Smith was supposed to be hipsterama. He should at least know that doesn't go!

Are they slowly turning him into the Joker? even that city scene could be Gotham City!

Seems to be him smashing out of The Shard.

The series has been on a mid-season break since last September, and will return with a Steven Moffat-penned episode called The Bells of St John, which will reunite Matt Smith's Doctor with recent companion Clara Oswin Oswald (Jenna-Louise Coleman) in a battle against a new nemesis, the 'Spoonheads.' According to the BBC, The episode is set against the backdrop of "new and old iconic London landmarks," including the Shard and Westminster Bridge.[/Quote]
Considering 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of the Doctor's adventures, executive producer Moffat seems particularity fired up about returning. “We’re up in the sky and under the sea!" he enthused in a BBC press release. "We’re running round the rings of an alien world and then a haunted house. There’s new Cybermen, new Ice Warriors and a never before attempted journey to the centre of the TARDIS. And in the finale, the Doctor’s greatest secret will at last be revealed! If this wasn’t already our most exciting year it would be anyway!”

New trailer

Two weeks from today!

Edited by Serebii

Deserved HDYT tags. :p

Really up for this series! Great vibe off the trailer too. Really looking forward to something different/a change from the previous characters and sameness. :D

It was just...exactly the same as every other Doctor Who promo. Not that I should have expected more I suppose :heh:

It was just...exactly the same as every other Doctor Who promo. Not that I should have expected more I suppose :heh:

Every other Doctor Who promo didn't have Jenna-Louise Coleman in them :p

There was no annoying "DOC-TOOOOOOOOOR"

There was no annoying "DOC-TOOOOOOOOOR"

No no, Matt Smith was in it.

tumblr_m6r9g8X88q1r9etf5o1_500.gif

The special movie style posters for the first four of the eight episodes are known

482331_623078224372875_278254350_n.jpg577079_623078227706208_1876899045_n.jpg486051_623078281039536_51578574_n.jpg481244_623078211039543_394428771_n.png

The special movie style posters for the first four of the eight episodes are known

482331_623078224372875_278254350_n.jpg

They've got the names the wrong way round!