NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

A bit of semi related Doctor Who news, The Doctor is now a daddy (Well David Tennant at least)

Linky

Edited by DazDude

Very excited. I'm famously positive and uncynical about Doctor Who so I think I'll love it but I know that's not a very common thing for a fan to do. :P Doctor Who's the only show where I can leave all that at the door and sit down and be a kid again.

The Silents look very creepy though... they've always been here... watching us...

ON A SLIGHTLY UNRELATED NOTE -

I'm the head writer of a super-looking Doctor Who fan project. Me and some people from deviantArt ( girl_on_the_moon.deviantart.com ) are working on a comic series with our own original Doctor, companion, etc. It looks pretty neat and I just finished the opening story where the Doctor and companion meet.

What do you think of his design? It's a bit radicle but it's based on a guy called James O'Neill who's modeling for us. (And this is an unfinished image)

343jl09.jpg

Looks awesome, dude! I'd love to read the comic when you're finished sometime! :)

I was really hoping that this series we'd reach the point where River Song knew less about the Doctor than she does about him, doesn't look like it though, and that's the thing I hate about her the most.

Yeah, I'd like to see an episode where she meets the Doctor for the first time.

They they've ruined River Song since her intro in the library episode. I'm not really sure why they made her all secret agent esque, not a fan.

They they've ruined River Song since her intro in the library episode. I'm not really sure why they made her all secret agent esque, not a fan.

She was only good in that episode because she died. She's an awful character, always has been, always will be.

11ig8t3.gif

It looks like something is self repairing it-self or going to explode inside the Tardis with doctor in the background and Rory and Amy are in the corner.

The thing above potentially spoilt was my first thought when I saw that bit of the trailer with the old tardis design...its a pretty obvious thing to think...

270084860.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1301957266&Signature=mCt%2BKDHrMQYU9fhYlNDEaZqlkzs%3D

"We're not lying, we're not cheating: one of those four people is going to die!" Doctor Who showrunner @steven_moffat tells DWM.

"When I came up with this heart-wrenching twist, I thought 'We'll kill off one of the leads in the season opener.' It lures you in."

Edited by Dante

270084860.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1301957266&Signature=mCt%2BKDHrMQYU9fhYlNDEaZqlkzs%3D

"We're not lying, we're not cheating: one of those four people is going to die!" Doctor Who showrunner @steven_moffat tells DWM.

"When I came up with this heart-wrenching twist, I thought 'We'll kill off one of the leads in the season opener.' It lures you in."

Wish I hadn't clicked that now :(

I've grown bored of the show but had to share this as its genius:

tumblr_lj19193ruM1qe7gx7o1_500.jpg

[/thread]

[/thread]

The show does look amazing now though, give it another chance... I dare you!

[/thread]

I don't get it, is it meant to be funny?

Yes but this isn't parent trap or anything. This is a Tina Fey-penned comedy based upon a sociological study. :heh:

I thought Mean Girls was supposed to be surprisingly good? Hearing that Tina Fey wrote it just makes me want to watch it even more.

Oh, right - Doctor Who. Never watched it. :blank:

I'm assuming that most of us know when Doctor Who is back but for those who do not...

This Saturday at 18:00!

I hope this horrible news is totally wrong, but Doctor Who Magazine just tweeted:

With great sadness, DWM must report the loss of our beloved Sarah Jane, actress Elisabeth Sladen. The best of best friends. Too, too sad.

From what I can find, she passed away due to complications from a battle with cancer.

RIP Elisabeth Sladen

Just heard the sad news that Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah-Jane) has died of cancer.. Can't believe it.. I didn't even know she was ill! I hope it's not too late for a tribute on Saturday's show.

I hope it's not too late for a tribute on Saturday's show.

Probably by about 3 months.

Sad news, SJS was one of the better companions.