NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

the doctor is back next week! rejoice!!!!!!!!

tomorrow night on bbc 3 is doctor who night with the usual interviews and sneak peaks and a repeat of the christmas invasion!!!

oh joy!

i havent been this excited since i ripped my guitar out of its box yesterday and plugged it into my ps2!!!!

:D:D:D

(yes i am a big stupid freak!)

Never really been a fan of the doctor who series.

I just thought I'd say that. :D

Started watching it last night on Teleport, half watching the second episode now. Its okay, very corny in places. Hmm.

I loved the last series, can't wait for next week! :)

its very Russell T Davies-hes great, very talented, gay, funny, slightly cheesey, and a HUAGE dovtor who fan! so glad he was chosen to write most of the key episodes.

plus david tennant is so hot as the doctor! the christmas invasion episode was brilliant and he played it so well! cocky and smart and ummpppffff lmao

him aside billie's good in it and the story is amazing especially as you never know what'll happen next as they're travelling through space time and could stop anywhere!!!

love it! :D

christopher eccleston was a lil straight for a bisexual doctor AND i cant wait for the spin-off with jack as the lead!

Surely this is gonna bring up the debate on whether Billie Piper is fit again?

what does everyone else think about the tennant as the doctor and just generally?

i thought the last guy was brilliant.................but i never realy liked pilly piper when she first came about but for some reason she just looks so hot at the mo.................er what is this strange feeling in my pants towards pilly piper shes not even hot.................but the man down stairs does dictate now and then................why me

dont worry Big Red the same thing happens with me and David Tennant or tentment as i like to call him on account of what happens to me when i droll at him!

I have been waiting for this for a year.... FACT: Peter Kay will appear in episode 8 I think.

another peter kay cameo! wow thats makes 1,294 so far! lol

he prob will! he made a dvd- to go off topic i prefer his stand up stuff to the cameos and max and paddy/pheonix nights stuff-anywho . . .

back to the good doctor!!! :D and billie . . . . (groan) hehe :D

Apparently Captain Jack will return in the new series, as well as having a dark alien investigation series on BBC three towards Q3/4. I just watched the episodes on UK TV GOld today, Simon Day from the Fast Show was the blue dude in End of the WOrld?

theyre not in the second series apparently but the robomen aka the tin cans are!

Oh yes bring on the smash robots. i mean robomen

@tellyn888:

Please god no, have we not heard enough of PK's repetetive-smaey jokes already, and the 2 voices he seems to have that barely change no matter what character he's doing.

Oh yes bring on the smash robots. i mean robomen

@tellyn888:

Please god no, have we not heard enough of PK's repetetive-smaey jokes already, and the 2 voices he seems to have that barely change no matter what character he's doing.

think that because he has such a thick accent or just thick you decide:indeed:

Do my ears deceive me? Cheese? Cake? The cake of cheese?

Hehe, ok I'll stop now. COUGH GARLIC BREAD COUGH!

Peter Kay is doing serious acting in this though. K9 makes a return in this series. The last episode in the series is called Doomsday... I can think of at least ten storylines in my head.

think that because he has such a thick accent or just thick you decide:indeed:

I don;t get it, are you taking the mick of him?

and again @tellyn, the garlic bread/cheese cake voice is one of those that makes me want to stuff a big stick of garlic bread down his throat

Do my ears deceive me? Cheese? Cake? The cake of cheese?

Hehe, ok I'll stop now. COUGH GARLIC BREAD COUGH!

Peter Kay is doing serious acting in this though. K9 makes a return in this series. The last episode in the series is called Doomsday... I can think of at least ten storylines in my head.

peter kay gets squashed by a big alian pie

is that one

The new series has:

Cybermen

Werewolves

Peggy Mitchell

2 Alien Planets

Satanists from Space

Peter Kay

Mickey becomes and companion

Alternative Realities

Queen Victoria

Alien Monks

K9 and Sarah Jane Smith!

Evil Teachers

Cat People

The Return of Lady Cassandra

Maybe a Dalek (still very much rumoured)

And according to RTD, the biggest cliffhanger at the end of the series in film and television history. :D

Bring on Saturday to start it all. :)

hell yeh the return of cat people they used to scare the crap out of me in the origanal