NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
system_error

Revolution will have 20 games for launch

damn it i closed the bloody tab and i wrote a bit.

anyway what i remember i will get the rev + 2 controlelrs + depending on how much that coes up to and depending if my parents lets me borrow money then i hope to get at least 3 games. not sure which. maybe even 4 if im lucky.

i hope they do something about their website, it looks old and (insert word). i mean look at the US site it looks so much better!

or maybe they will use this site for all the info on the rev:

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/black/enGB/?feature=3DnWfkg29cXpr8sX4WhhNcVDvok8-n0R

im saying this becasue maybe theyll do the virtual console over the internet aswell. so you can use your stars to get them off their.

or thinking about it, maybe theyll somehow link you rev up to your account on the website. then itll show you how many stars you have to spend on games from the virtual console.

Surely Mario 128 (Whatever it's called) will be a launch title for sure. I can't imagine it not being

It probably will be,they won't release all those killer apps at launch a few yea but not that much : 1) They will run dry quicker 2)I can't afford them all

Wasn't 20 games the size of the Gamecube's launch, aswell?

It's weather the games are good or not which count.

There will be quite a few good ones.The ones from Nintendo will be great(Smash Bros. ;)) and Red Steel.I'd say nothing to worry about

I don't really remember how many launch games the Cube had, all I know is that none of them were really great...

(or was Eternal Darkness a launch game? Cos then I take my words back :))

If all the 20 games really make it for launch it should offer something for everybody and now I'm very glad I have a few Euros saved up for the Revo.

The DS had an ok launch and I had about half of the launch games in little time.

Madden 2002 by Electronic Arts

Luigi's Mansion by Nintendo

NHL Hitz 20-02 by Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.

Gc Tony Hawk 3

Crazy Taxi by Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.

FIFA 2002 by Electronic Arts

Batman Vengeance by UBI Soft

All-Star Baseball 2002 by Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.

Tarzan Untamed by UBI Soft

Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II by Lucasarts

Super Monkey Ball by Sega of America, Inc.

Wave Race: Blue Storm by Nintendo

Gc Dave Mirra Freestyl Bmx2

NFL QB Club 2002 by Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.

Super Smash Bros. Melee by Nintendo

Pikmin for Nintendo GameCube

The Simpsons Road Rage by Electronic Arts

SSX Tricky by Electronic Arts

Eternal Darkness by Nintendo

Extreme G3 by Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.

GameCube launch games for America, what I think the main ones were I've highlighted. Quite a few crap titles. 5 Nintendo games at launch, so it wouldn't be crazy to think they'd release 5 or 6 for the Revo launch.

Plus I think Battalian Wars will be available at launch.

Battalion Wars?

There's no chance that Kuju could make a sequel on a next generation console in one year. Also taking into consideration that the original took two years and was a bit short-lived.

Quote from McMad

"Battalion Wars?

There's no chance that Kuju could make a sequel on a next generation console in one year. Also taking into consideration that the original took two years and was a bit short-lived."

It was just a thought. I didn't know it'd been in development more for 2 years.

PS could someone please tell me how to quote properly

Press the quote button the bottom right hand corner of each black indented box for each user's message you wish to quote.

Press the quote button the bottom right hand corner of each black indented box for each user's message you wish to quote.

thanks Nintendork. I should have seen it myself really:red:

Acouple of months ago I thought there was no chance that smash bros and mario 128 would launch together with the system, but now I'm not so sure.

Someone do me a favour, find out if Killing Day is actually gonna be out for Revolution? I can't find any evidence anywhere.. it seems too powerful to be for Revolution- and it almost smells like a PS3 exclusive.

Thanks in advance.

If it doesn't have a console seller like Halo was for xbox, having 30 games doesn't mean much.

Boy, you sure are a negative buy aren't you?

Acutally killing day was shaping up to be such a piece of crap, that they had to delay it. Lots of screenshorts looked incredibely poor.

Madden 2002 by Electronic Arts

Luigi's Mansion by Nintendo

NHL Hitz 20-02 by Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.

Gc Tony Hawk 3

Crazy Taxi by Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.

FIFA 2002 by Electronic Arts

Batman Vengeance by UBI Soft

All-Star Baseball 2002 by Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.

Tarzan Untamed by UBI Soft

Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II by Lucasarts

Super Monkey Ball by Sega of America, Inc.

Wave Race: Blue Storm by Nintendo

Gc Dave Mirra Freestyl Bmx2

NFL QB Club 2002 by Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.

Super Smash Bros. Melee by Nintendo

Pikmin for Nintendo GameCube

The Simpsons Road Rage by Electronic Arts

SSX Tricky by Electronic Arts

Eternal Darkness by Nintendo

Extreme G3 by Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.

GameCube launch games for America, what I think the main ones were I've highlighted. Quite a few crap titles. 5 Nintendo games at launch, so it wouldn't be crazy to think they'd release 5 or 6 for the Revo launch.

Plus I think Battalian Wars will be available at launch.

Eternal Darkness, Pikmin and Smash Bros were all launch games for America? They got released in the UK quite a while after the GC launch. Except for Smash Bros which was like a week or something. Lucky Americans.

Yea it was 2 or 3 weeks after the launch I remember that day so clearly ,what a day that was :D

Yeah Cube's launch lineup wasnt that great, i only remembered like 5 or 6 of their launch games.

i thought it was actualy pretty good compared to the ps2 launch and the 3 game n64 launch. what i didn't like about the launch is the massive gap after it before any other games came out. hopfully the revolution will have a great line up, then a few more quality games in a month or so then a few more.

The cube's launch line up was fantastic, imo. There were some duff titles there, but some corkers as well. And, great variation. I hope the Revolution line up is similar in some way. Variation is always a good thing.

i'm pretty sure tht revolution will have pretty decent launch, well enough to warrant at least 3 or more purchases. My hopes of havin money for xbox360 and revo are dwindling, hopefully my parents can deliver a revo for xmas (i mean santa) :)

Yeah I am pretty confident in the Launch for Rev. Hopefully they won't have huge gaps between releases.

Sign in to follow this