NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

nice interview.

I love how people think that 'it won't sell on Wii unless grandma will want it'. Anyway, that interview hints at a 360 version; nice to know. Microsofts 1 year advantage has really them tbh; a lot more than i ever thought it would.

So I just ordered a PS3, Resistance, MotorStorm and a HDMI cable off of Dabs.com for £430. Assuming I don't have an attack of buyer's regret before it ships, I should have it by the end of the week.

The funny thing is that upscaled PS2 games is what pushed me over the edge, notably, of all things, the release of Tomb Raider: Anniversary. The upscaler in my TV is rubbish, and from what I hear the PS3 does a very good job on DVDs, too.

I know there isn't much coming out in the near future, but I have a backlog of PS2 games to play and hopefully the stuff that's currently available will see me through the drought.

So I just ordered a PS3, Resistance, MotorStorm and a HDMI cable off of Dabs.com for £430. Assuming I don't have an attack of buyer's regret before it ships, I should have it by the end of the week.

The funny thing is that upscaled PS2 games is what pushed me over the edge, notably, of all things, the release of Tomb Raider: Anniversary. The upscaler in my TV is rubbish, and from what I hear the PS3 does a very good job on DVDs, too.

I know there isn't much coming out in the near future, but I have a backlog of PS2 games to play and hopefully the stuff that's currently available will see me through the drought.

Good for you! :)

Well, if you import...you got Lair in July and Warhawk around the sametime.

Not forgetting Singstar July 6th (if you like that).

Then you've got this massive blow-out in September when alot of first-party games are gonna come.

Hope you enjoy it when it comes anyway.

I want to play Silent Hill games, but they're so boring, I can never do it.

As I mentioned in the Purchase thread I just bought Pro Evo 6, GTA Liberty City Stories and Tales Of Eternia.

is it any good? I've always been tempted to get it, but wary of being dissapointed due to being spoiled by the awesome warioware (which imo this games looks like a clone of)

Well no-one bought 'Crush' then?

Because, i think you should if you own a PSP. It seems to be a cult hit already.

It's supposadely very good.

(Going to keep going on about it, till someone gets it :laughing: )

Ive only just got a new PSP so havent read up on new games yet, what do you do on it?

Ive only just got a new PSP so havent read up on new games yet, what do you do on it?

It's a little like Super Paper Mario! It's a puzzle game however.

You enter 2D worlds which at certain times go into 3D i believe...

Nice, may have to get it soon then when ive got a bit of money to spare.

Has anyone got Burnout Dominator? I keep thinking about getting it as I love Burnout games but I think its still a bit more money than im willing to pay currently.

I fired up my PSP today as its been a while since I played on it. I have finally started Daxter and im loving it. It feels and looks pretty much like the PS2 Jak games.

Yeah ive just started playing Daxter aswell, only done the first mission so far as ive got 8 other games im alternating between (im awful when I first get consoles, its probably why a lot of my games go uncompleted). Anyway I really like it so far.

Yeah ive just started playing Daxter aswell, only done the first mission so far as ive got 8 other games im alternating between (im awful when I first get consoles, its probably why a lot of my games go uncompleted). Anyway I really like it so far.

Im exactly the same mate. Ive yet to start Breath of Fire 3 and Tales of Eternia. I want Ratchet and Clank and Metal Gear PO but refuse to buy them until I finish another PSP gama.

I started Tales Of Eternia quickly just to see what it was like but im saving it until im in the mood for a long gaming session.

Tales Of Eternia is awesome, one of my favourite games.

I'm playing Tekken at the moment.

I'm playing Tekken at the moment.

Thats another game I want to pick up aswell as Killzone and Loco Roco, especially sseing as they are £12 everywhere now.

Just done The Matrix section on Daxter, I LOLed.

Sony have started a new PSP ad campaign, dubbed "Dude, get your own". While the name sounds bad, the advertisements are actually probably the best Sony ads in a long long time, although that's not really saying anything after the mess that was "This is living".

View them here, I laughed at a few of them. Reminds me of a kinda The Office style humour.

Does anyone else get a "too big" picture when upscaling PS2 games? Mine stretches waay too much to the sides. :o

Does anyone else get a "too big" picture when upscaling PS2 games? Mine stretches waay too much to the sides. :o

Mines too small at the mo. It's like a small sqaure with black borders on the side....Still the picture looks great! :D

Mines too small at the mo. It's like a small sqaure with black borders on the side....Still the picture looks great! :D

Do you have it set to Full-Screen under the Game options menu? Should sort things out.

That game is so unbelievably awesome, I cannot begin to express how in words. It's an amazing improvement from TR:Legend, and Legend was great to begin with.

I'm really loving TR Anniversary also. It looks great upscaled on my TV. It's the only game I ever play at the moment.