NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

I'm playing Final fantasy XII on PS3. The only bugs that I find are some sound bugs when the victory fanfare after defeating bosses play + the fmv sequenses lacks widescreen. Everything seems to be great. I Really like the game. Ask me anything if you got any questions.

Why does the DMC4 stuff keep getting thrown in here?

It's not as if the game was a PS3 exclusive or anything.

Tekken 6 Scan

477256303_6ec3f81e74_o.jpg

Why does the DMC4 stuff keep getting thrown in here?

It's not as if the game was a PS3 exclusive or anything.

I have removed the DMC4 posts rokhed00.

I'm playing Final fantasy XII on PS3. The only bugs that I find are some sound bugs when the victory fanfare after defeating bosses play + the fmv sequenses lacks widescreen. Everything seems to be great. I Really like the game. Ask me anything if you got any questions.

All right then.

*Deep Breath*

Question: Why does FF12 suck so much?:angry:

^

Really, I think it's the best FF game since FF9. I started to give up on Final Fantasy, then FFXII came. The story and amount of grown-up main characters is awesome.

Really dissapointed that the camera is just coming with camera type modes and no eyetoy like mini-games...

At the moment, i'm not jumping for joy either. Probably wait for this...the only good thing is making your PSP into a camcorder, but what will the quality look like?

Anyone like the look of Dead Head Fred? Looks like a great fun third-person adventure game! and at £17.99 on Gameplay it may be worth a shot?

PS3 version of Spiderman 3 has been delayed till 25/05/07 (date not 100% confirmed), it's definately been delayed though.

360 version for me then! : peace:

So if I bought a PSP with a 1gb would I be able to play Final Fantasy VII on it legitimately? Or has that plan still not come to fruition?

PSP Camera

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=24666

Can't say that I'm jumping for joy for this but hey. It worked for the GameBoy right? ::shrug::

That was when the Game Boy camera was pretty much the only thing that let you edit photos on-the-go. Now most phones have that function (probably why the Game Eye was canned).

£34.99 for a 1.3 megepixel camera...rip-off.

Video would look horrible.

That was when the Game Boy camera was pretty much the only thing that let you edit photos on-the-go. Now most phones have that function (probably why the Game Eye was canned).

£34.99 for a 1.3 megepixel camera...rip-off.

Video would look horrible.

Same price as the shitty 360 one :sad:

Does anyone know when this Sony San Dieago conference is? It's this week, but what day?

Supposadely shed-loads of PS3/PSP games will be shown. Hopefully we'll get some new info on games like Heavenly Sword etc..

Does anyone know when this Sony San Dieago conference is? It's this week, but what day?

Supposadely shed-loads of PS3/PSP games will be shown. Hopefully we'll get some new info on games like Heavenly Sword etc..

Friday..I think.

And then Nintendo have one next week or something.

Friday..I think.

And then Nintendo have one next week or something.

Cool. Hopefully we'll get some release dates and stuff!

• Sony will release SOCOM Confrontation as a multiplayer-only title for the PlayStation 3. It will support up to 32 players online with full clan support, etc.

• Sony is developing a bowling title that uses the SIXAXIS -- much like Wii bowling.

• Nearly all major first-party titles will be coming out in the fall.

• A Warhawk public beta will begin on May 25 with sign-ups available now.

High Velocity Bowling (Looks on par with Brunswik Pro Bowling)

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

SOCOM Confrontation

PAIN

Lair

Folklore

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Is it just me, or are the screenshots not very impressive. And bowling a Threeaxis controller must be uncomfortable...

Is it just me, or are the screenshots not very impressive. And bowling a Threeaxis controller must be uncomfortable...

Seriously... if people can break there TV with a wrist strap on.. just wait untill the PS3 controler gets swung arround!

• Sony is developing a bowling title that uses the SIXAXIS -- much like Wii bowling.

Hahahah, jesus christ thats rediculous.

Seem like alot of Socom love too, sucks if you're not a fan of the series.

Havnt got a clue m8 av just signed up there but am prob 2 late

The PS3 is shit at the moment. I just downloded super rub a dub and the ninja gaiden demo and there both proppa shit :(