NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

One hundred.

WHHHAAATT?!?! Harsh! Geeus, Im unpopular and Im over halfway full in only 2 months!

flOw is available to download for £3.49.

thats too much for something you can get for free on the pc :(

And yet no one complains when things you can get on the PC are released on the XBLA and when 10 year old games are released on the VC for twice the price of flOw :confused:

And yet no one complains when things you can get on the PC are released on the XBLA and when 10 year old games are released on the VC for twice the price of flOw :confused:

True so true

I do sometimes :heh:

flOw is available to download for £3.49.

Wow I can't believe they're doing it for that cheap. I would definitely buy that.

Yeah must admit PSN games are very good prices though its only a special introductory price

*prepares to be hit with double prices come may*

Games on the PSN are usually nicely priced. Tekken for 6.99 is a bloody steal. :D

Also amazing.

Yeah must admit PSN games are very good prices though its only a special introductory price

*prepares to be hit with double prices come may*

Meh, lame.

I decided today that i'm picking a ps3 over a 360, but i feel that i'm soon going to change my mind...

Is it a good decision?

I decided today that i'm picking a ps3 over a 360, but i feel that i'm soon going to change my mind...

Is it a good decision?

360 > PS3

yeah.

360 > PS3

yeah.

I love this opinion so much that I want to marry it and raise a family of tiny little opinions. Nyeah. :heh:

If love this opinion so much that I want to marry it and raise a family of tiny little opinions. Nyeah. :heh:

You watch Scrubs too much.:santa:

At the moment the 360 is the PS3, but I'd say the PS3's future is looking just a bit better.

In the long run however, you'd be silly to miss either.

At the moment the 360 is the PS3, but I'd say the PS3's future is looking just a bit better.

In the long run however, you'd be silly to miss either.

Well not really. It depends if you want to play Sony's games. I'm starting to think I do, after playing Playstation 2 all day today.

Well not really. It depends if you want to play Sony's games. I'm starting to think I do, after playing Playstation 2 all day today.

I'd be suprised if anyone didn't want to play games you can only play on Sony machines after more than an hour with them. That's why all these 'lol all PS2 games are for chavs!' comments you here all over the internet annoy the hell out of me.

What exactly are the games you can only play on Playstation 3? Apart from God of War 3 when it arrives!

Sony have lost the exclusive to Grand Theft Auto and Devil May Cry.

Future Final Fantasy's are probably going to be on PS3 and 360 at the same time and it's likely Metal Gear Solid 4 will show up on the 360 at some point!