NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Most people usually just call Gears of War, Gears. While people call God of War, GOW.

European PS Store opened

psn01.jpg

Domstercool is now my name, so if anyone wants to add me! :) (Domstercool2 is the usa one btw) :D

Tekken DR is £6.99!!!

I'm so buying that!

it'll happen . . . in the mean time is it Tomato or HP?

Thats such a lame joke.

Sauce = hp/ketchup

Source <- thats what I want from the EU branch of Capcom

Alot of stuff is good priced. I just downloaded some free RR7 decals. A whole set of KATAMARI DAMACY!! FUCK YEAH!! :D

Man the servers are so fast at the moment.

Wooho! They accept Maestro for payment! *Gets tekken!

Okami does work on the ps2 along with the final fantasy games. The only thing is that there will be a few noticeable issues. And from what I have seen its only that it plays in 50Hz and carn't be played in 60 hz

Thats such a lame joke.

Sauce = hp/ketchup

Source <- thats what I want from the EU branch of Capcom

do you mean konami or am i lost as to what you were questioning?

Most people usually just call Gears of War, Gears. While people call God of War, GOW.

European PS Store opened

psn01.jpg

Domstercool is now my name, so if anyone wants to add me! :) (Domstercool2 is the usa one btw) :D

Tekken DR is £6.99!!!

I'm so buying that!

That looks so much better than the vvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy sssssssssssslllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwww Wii store. Some original content aswell, which should be fantastic.

I want a PS3 so much.

That looks so much better than the vvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy sssssssssssslllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwww Wii store. Some original content aswell, which should be fantastic.

I want a PS3 so much.

Isn't there original content coming out for Wii some time this year?

Alot better than the 360 backward. It seems about 70% are working good. The others will be updated as the firmware is brought out.

Alot better than the 360 backward. It seems about 70% are working good. The others will be updated as the firmware is brought out.

true enough probs, but they should've been able to do the recent big PS2 games for the new PS3 people who never owned one. I mean not getting FFXII working on there or Disgaea 2 is soooo annoying.

still waiting for the 360 update for psychonauts . . .

Yeah, that really doesn't make sense. Only thing I can think of is that this emu has been in the works for a while and they haven't had time to do recent releases (notice how recent releases aren't 3 blocks.)

The pricing for stuff on the Network is nice. hope everything stays cheap like that.

Alot of stuff is good priced. I just downloaded some free RR7 decals. A whole set of KATAMARI DAMACY!! FUCK YEAH!! :D

Man the servers are so fast at the moment.

Wooho! They accept Maestro for payment! *Gets tekken!

Cmon tell us prices and such!!

Right Genji and RR7 downloads are free.

Tekken: DR is £6.99

Blast Factor is £3.49

Lemmings is £3.49

Gripshift is £4.99

GT:HD is free

Oh its all good value!!

Anything with online play??

Is that all there is there atm?

(cheers mate I know its annoying, but Im just dying to know!!)

Backwards compatibility looks pretty good to me. It's a shame about Okami and the Final Fantasy series, but they're pretty big titles so I'd expect them to be given priority.

As for new releases, it says God of War 2 will work without any issues, so that's something. Personally I just want to know whether Shadow of the Colossus will gain a few more frames per second, but that might be hoping for a bit much.

I'm just about to buy Tekken DR and Blastfactor, I'll let you know what they're like. Also those forum members that are on my friends list, I've changed my tag to HazyUK now that the UK servers are up and running. So if you get a FR it's off me.

I'm just about to buy Tekken DR and Blastfactor, I'll let you know what they're like. Also those forum members that are on my friends list, I've changed my tag to HazyUK now that the UK servers are up and running. So if you get a FR it's off me.

:bowdown:

Nice set up you got going there mate!

Come friday Ill have a PSWii60 setup myself!!

Where do you register for a UK account?