NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

*cough Rogue Galaxy cough* :D

There's no doubt the PS3 will get RPGs. I'm still waiting for more Makai Wars info.

Didn't maki wars get cancelled on the ps3 and its just coming on psp - or is that the other way round. I have just found out of this japanese guy whos in my lectures. That Japanese people don't like nippon ichi games.

Such a shame :nono:

P.S. Takeo have you contacted that japanese lass.

Oh I thought the two were getting produced at the same time -as their was going to be feautures whereby you could link up your psp to a ps3 and transfer the armies between the two platforms.

I'm currently at the Cheddar Gorge level on Resistance is that anywhere near the end? It's good burning around in the jeep. :)

I'm currently at the Cheddar Gorge level on Resistance is that anywhere near the end? It's good burning around in the jeep. :)

There's a Cheddar Gorge level?!

The world has gone mad!

Gamespot gave it 8.1 saying that it's not that accessable, but is a fantastic fighting game. Looks far better than DOA anyway.

Not happy with this revelation about VF5

After 2GB install, the game boot is around 30-45 seconds.

Each load before fight is around 5-10 seconds.

Still if I was getting a PS3 this would be a must have for me as I love the series.

Just got that quote off guys on the PS3 and VF5 game boards on gamefaqs, most are still happy with it though and to be fair who wouldnt?

Any of you guys who have a PS3 picking VF5 up then?

VF5 runs super smooth at 1080p and it does look really nice with some lovely looking backdrops. I have not played much of the single player yet and I only really play it for the two player game.

The Quest mode should hold you for a while in single. It was huge in VF4 Evo and I loved playing all the way through it unlocking gear and stuff for my character. :D

Any of you guys who have a PS3 picking VF5 up then?

Aye a got it from VGP, Should be here sat hopefully

Japan Sales 12 - 18

Virtua Fighter 5 ~10k (Tekken now no1 fighter?)

Monster Hunter Portable 2 (broken record sales for PSP)

PSP ~35k

PS3 ~20k

Great news about MHP2 as Im a big fan of the series. Im hoping MH3 is still coming for the PS3 as nothing has been heard about it for ages now.

Aye a got it from VGP, Should be here sat hopefully

Hopefully. I think i may have to go in the Dojo for a while, before i start anything, haven't played much Virtua Fighters games and need ALOT of practice.

The Quest Mode sounds very interesting.

Ratchet and Clank gets its name for the PS3...

Insomniac's next Ratchet & Clank game appears on the cover of the April issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. Its title? Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Note the expected double entendre, Insomniac did:

"The name Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction works on many levels. It signals a new era for the franchise, ties into the game's story, and includes one of our signature subtitle double entendres." -- Brian Allgeier, design director, Insomniac Games

For mountains of information on Tools of Destruction peep the April issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. It will be on newsstands March 13 and in subscribers hands at the beginning of next month.

Looking forward to seeing the first screens of this awesome series.

Shit Ratchet and Clank is what I was going to get, knew there was something I'd forgot.

It's at 21 now at the moment. The things above it don't really surprise me that they are selling more. They're basically new games or accessories for systems.