NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Would you dump your girlfriend because she had a couple of spots on her beautiful face? NO FUCKING WAY.

I would

Only joking :hehe:

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Well I'm posting to tell you that I downloaded ver. 2.0

Don't you dare tell me I'm a little behind...Wouldn't it be sweet if they had KH2 for PSP And DS

Ok coo, heres a source:

"UbiSoft today announced that it will be releasing Tales of Eternia for the Sony PlayStation Portable in Europe by the end of 2005. Tales of Eternia came out in Japan on the PSP in March. "

Source: RPGamer

Ubisoft?! I thought Tales studio made it and Namco published it???

Because fanboys are saying that the PSP isn't anything new, so they are saying well when the next GBA finally hits stores, that will just be the same as the PSP but more powerful. So are we going to bash it because it won't have a touch screen and so on? I bet those fanboys won't be bashing it....

But retaliating in that way makes you just as bad.

And I don't think they'll be saying that anyway. For a start I doubt it will play UMD movies for a start. etc etc. It would be much different to the PSP knowing Nintendo

Dead/stuck pixels really AREN'T a big deal. Seriously guys, just you wait and see. Would you dump your girlfriend because she had a couple of spots on her beautiful face? NO FUCKING WAY.

But a girlfrind isn't something you've bought that's supposed to work fully.

If you haven't noticed...THE SCREEN IS PART OF THE CONSOLE!!!

I dont remember the exact details, but I think we had a thread on this at CE and it turns out that screens are "allowed" to naturally have a certain number of dead pixels and still be considered fine. This applies to things like monitors as well (as a matter of fact, I think that one of the posters was talking about their monitor having X number of dead pixels and the company wouldnt replace it). I know it sounds ludicrous, but its part of a well-used loophole Im afraid.

But retaliating in that way makes you just as bad.

Im pretty sure its sarcasm, KurtR.

Ok coo, heres a source:

"UbiSoft today announced that it will be releasing Tales of Eternia for the Sony PlayStation Portable in Europe by the end of 2005. Tales of Eternia came out in Japan on the PSP in March. "

Source: RPGamer

Ubisoft?! I thought Tales studio made it and Namco published it???

I'm guessing Namco didn't want to actually publish it here, so Ubisoft got the rights to it.

Yeah i just heard that version 2.0 has been hacked. I am tempted on downgrading but i know i will just mess it up.

Anyone else downgrading there's to 1.5?

PSP 2.0 has been hacked. You can now downgrade and get some donuts :)

http://www.pspupdates.com

can someone please help me downgrade (like a direct link would be fab) and some instructions about how to get me' donuts working! im so desperate lol

RPGs hitting soon with The Legend of Heroes on October 25th and PoPoLoCrois on November 8th.

Being a giant rockman/megaman fan i was wondering if there are release dates for:

Rockman:Rockman (Japanese/USA/UK dates)

Rockman Irregular hunter X (Japanese/USA/UK dates)

Megaman Legends 1 and 2 (USA/UK dates)

RPGs hitting soon with The Legend of Heroes on October 25th and PoPoLoCrois on November 8th.

Legend of Heroes looks awesome.

Legend of Heroes looks awesome.

Anyone got any pics??

I'm so looking forward to Grand Theft Auto: LBS! I think it will 'really' work on the PSP. 19 days to go!!!!!!...hopefully....has Rockstar officially announced it's out October 28th?

I just hope that the multiplayer deathmatch is Ad-Hoc and that you can free-roam the whole city, all though i think this could be a little 'too big' for the PSP. Also someone said it would be like finding a needle in a haystack, which is true. You could play Hide and Seek for HOURS though!

:wink:

If anything was to make me buy a PSP it would be these two RPGs + Tales of Eternia.

Hm, how well dya think would the PSP have done within the gaming public (I say this because quite a lot of casuals see PLaystation or GTA and buy it immdeiatly and do not actually consider what the PSP can actually bring for them)if cheesecakes and doughnuts weren't available for it?

Did anyone on these here boards simply buy it for them?

I never bought it for Emu, that's just a side thing and I've hardly used emus tbh. I bought it for Mizuguchi, RPGs and other games.

I'm about 70% certain that I'm going to buy a PSP next week. I'm thinking Value Pack, 1GB SanDisk, Lumines and Burnout: Legends. I'll pre-order PES5 and GTA, too. And I'll probably grab a UMD to try that out. Everybody's Golf looks fun.

You guys here about that fake patch 2.0 > 1.5 thing? Apparently it literally kills the PSP... giving you a nice expensive paper weight.

Although there is a real 2.0 > 1.5 so keep an eye out for that one :P

I just successfully downgraded my friend's 2.0 PSP to 1.5, and then used WAB's Version Changer to make it think it was a 2.0 so he could still play games.

If anybody needs help doing the same, feel free to contact me.