NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Wanna watch me play PS3 tonight?

No... why don't I bring my Poo's and we can do it togeather instead.

not to mention that it can also sound like "puss".

"hi guys do you wanna come and play with my *censored*"

And they said Wii was bad :shakehead, Sony on it's prime i'd say. :zzz:

So now we are playing with Wii and PooS, the next gen battle is all about the toilet humour!

Well, I find it just hilarious that Sony are calling their controller Poos, especially since it doesn't have a alternative meaning, unlike Wii, which actually has somewhat a meaning to it.

Hi everyone!

Quick question!

Does anyone know a site where you can download music videos etc.. to your PSP which is safe and genuine?

Theres obviously http://www.yourpsp.com but it's not really doing anything for me!

I want music videos by Ben Folds for example but i'm having a hard time finding any.

Also TV series? Like Simpsons episodes etc.. would be cool!

I've tried to do it myself but it's all so confusing and it's not a good idea to download any new software to my PC (like PSP video player 9) as it's a little shite and often breaks.

Thanks in advance! :)

Well i LOVE Loco Roco! I'm waiting on Tekken, Syphon filter, Killzone Liberation and GTA Vice City stories (which i wasn't going to buy, but i'm going to give it a go again).

I'm pretty sure there's no legal way to download videos and music for your PSP. You can do what I and many others do, download what you want and then convert it to PSP's video format - MPEG-4. There are many programs that let you do that, I reccomend InterVideo iVideoToGo.

Also, 2.5 and 2.6 downgraders are out.

I'm really enjoying Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max. It was so worth £9.99 from Gameplay. I'm liking it so much that I'm delaying my play of Loco Roco. :o

I'm really enjoying Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max. It was so worth £9.99 from Gameplay. I'm liking it so much that I'm delaying my play of Loco Roco. :o

That's a freaking deal!

When i play StreetFighter 3 Max i have a very hard time pulling dragon-punches off, so what i did was make it a "one button" move. I can pull it off on almost any d-pad except the PSP's. Personaly i don't mind the analog stick on the PSP but it could be better.

The only problem I have with SFA3 Max is using Heavy Punch in moves. I seem to always press it to early, so I've kinda learnt myself to delay clicking it.

I'm pretty sure there's no legal way to download videos and music for your PSP. You can do what I and many others do, download what you want and then convert it to PSP's video format - MPEG-4. There are many programs that let you do that, I reccomend InterVideo iVideoToGo.

Also, 2.5 and 2.6 downgraders are out.

Thats why i wasn't finding any! :grin: I'll have to try and do what i did last time then.....

Any reason why Sypthon Filter has been delayed again?

Any reason why Sypthon Filter has been delayed again?

Proberly because of the whole sony europe and usa hating each other thing.

Well, I find it just hilarious that Sony are calling their controller Poos, especially since it doesn't have a alternative meaning, unlike Wii, which actually has somewhat a meaning to it.

A pretty pointless one though.

Well the oo in PooS

Is ment to be an infinity sign but an infinity controller ?

doesnt make any sense

Sony are really fucking up

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0607/game060706b.shtml

Brave Story is looking nice.

More shots in the link at the top. There's also a brave story game coming to the DS from what I've heard.

Based on animation of the same name. Sony Computer Entertainment will be developing the PSP version, and Namco Bandai Games will be handling the NDS adaptation. Another game from the series oriented more for action-style gameplay will be released on the PlayStation 2.

Just a small point to bring up. I haven't read it any where myself but I have heard that Sony are having major trouble getting BluRay to work with the rest of the PS3. Also, very noteably, Sony having been putting back the release of their BluRay player. So there is screwy stuff going on with BluRay and we know that Cell isn't easy to mass produce, so does anyone see that it's likely for Sony to delay the release?

I have seen no evidence to suggest that the hardware is actually working yet...:shakehead

has anyone said anything about the apple logo yet?~

No, some flash designers are lazy:P

Just a small point to bring up. I haven't read it any where myself but I have heard that Sony are having major trouble getting BluRay to work with the rest of the PS3. Also, very noteably, Sony having been putting back the release of their BluRay player. So there is screwy stuff going on with BluRay and we know that Cell isn't easy to mass produce, so does anyone see that it's likely for Sony to delay the release?

I have seen no evidence to suggest that the hardware is actually working yet...:shakehead

another delay is not likely to my eyes, they will probably make kind of a paper release, just a few produced units to sell out and keep the hype going just like they did with PS2.

I don't believe they'll be able to shift as many units as they would want to in the beggining. but I might be wrong.

As for the console... it has to come out on that date, at least for a few customers, if not... Xbox 360 will be in the market alone and without a stopping stone by sony...

No, some flash designers are lazy:P

sir i have no idea about the words coming from your mouth.

all i know is that the apple logo appears and quickly fades away on the ps3 website on a picture of the console.