NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

The conference was shit, the games we're mostly shit, and the high light was when the Ripped off nintendo again.

I feel so... violated.

Nintendo already knew, for sure.

They were saying "they'll copy us" all this time, still you can't play redsteel like a FPS with a dual shock, not aiming for sure.

sony never depended on fps games to sell the console.

next mgs, gta, ff alone should help it sell millions.

Night folks.......

oh we could buy 2Wiis for one ps3......fuck you sony......fuck you

Im actually shaking with rage! Breathing heavily and all! I would kill Kuturagi and bathe in his blood right now, did you see that fucking smirk on his face?

The only "new thing" Sony showed was their stupid card thingy eye toy game... and oh. I just hope Nintendo can sue Sony to the ground.

That's just not fair. They even called it an "innovation"... and it looks somewhat stupid to hold the ps controller in both hands while going up and down... (I hope that's just not the rage talking, well no, it ain't)

It's really not a very fine move by Sony.

Im actually shaking with rage! Breathing heavily and all! I would kill Kuturagi and bathe in his blood right now, did you see that fucking smirk on his face?

never has your sig had so much significance or poignance i suppose.....

Heh, quite funny seeing all the reactions. To me it comes down to how it actually effects Nintendo. It means Nintendo HAVE to demostrate that it isn't just a gimmick, they have to go full out with it tomorrow and show that it's so much more than the tilt sensor controller.

OMFG MGS4, NINJA RAIDEN! O_O

seriously I am sooo mad :mad: that I have to take a piss, and I will do it on my PS2:grin:

I hope they get cained in the press.........and I hope Nintendo really does give them some comments in front of massive audiences at 5-6pm today.

GRR :@

Tonight I better dream of Reggie killing Ken in the most brutal ways immaginable -_____-

Anyone who pays out £400 odd quid on this blatant rip-off peice of shit with uninspiring software deserves everything they get when the system dies after a year of usage.

Going to bed now , mighty pissed off , but safe in the knowledge that my gaming loyalty will remain with no-one but Nintendo.

Damn lucky euros... I have to wake up at 6:30am to watch the nintendo press show :'(

Thankfully I dont have any Sony stuff , think I boycotted after their last rip-off

Good for you, but I am fleshy and weak and wanted SoTC and Guitar Hero. Also the ability to go into any games shop and buy lot's of sub-£10 games is almost erotic. Almost.

That made me fucking piss myself... gave me a nice break from the rage!!!!

Although i have to point out people... look at the conference video, the lag on the rip off controller was big imo

seriously I am sooo mad :mad: that I have to take a piss, and I will do it on my PS2:grin:

ROFL!!!! AMEN! :bowdown:

From Gamespot

It will be available in two versions: one with a 60GB hard drive, and one with 20GB. It will launch in the US on November 17 for $499 ($549 CDN) for the 20GB version and $599 ($659 CDN) for the 60GB one. The machine will launch in Japan on November 11 Europe and Australia will also get the mahcine on November 17, with the 20GB version running for 499 euros, and the 60GB configuration going for 599 euros

Gonna have to disagree with you on the lag. Though it did seem to be a digital input system. As in the controller sensed motion to a point an then sent the ps3 a signal to tilt the craft.

I sincerely hope they don't get away without a good spanking from the collective press. This surely cannot stand.

It actually comes to around £340 pound and at the end of the day it's down to franchises that I play and to do that I have to buy all the systems including a PS3.

Yes they ripped off the controller, it happened now just hope Nintendo show stuff that isn't gimmickfied, so we know how much more advanced it is.

Th only sony item I own, is a mini disc player........im buying an ipod tomorrow.......