NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Sig, Avatar requests.

Well, I saw a lot of posts saying, "I want a sig" and there are loads of them on the forum, so if anyone wants a sig or something you can post it here, Just thought it was a good idea. Anyway im just here because I can't find any good small pics on the net for an avatar, so if someone could make me an avatar to match my sig (a viewtiful joe one) with just "bstmte" or "henshin a go-go baby!" written on it would do fine please! :bow:

Thx!

I'd like a sig please, a revolution one. Doesn't need to be something fantastic and amazing, just something nice to look at ;P

thanks in advance

I'd prefer if we didn't bundle all sig requests into one thread, as that's one of the main reasons the Creative board exists. The more separate sig threads the better. But people are welcome to use this thread if they wish.

Why I like separate threads is because not only will you get at least one sig you will also get feedback, and discussion about someone's work is always nice.

I also need a sig and am crap with programmes like Photoshop or Fireworks (otherwise i'd make one myself).

I'd like it to involve Grit from Advance Wars and Samus.Could I also have my name (just 'Kurt') in some sort of Nintendo theme font (eg Mr Saturn, Mario etcetc)

We've had stickied singular request threads before, they don't work. You want a signature I suggest simply...

try and make one yourself! Everyone starts somewhere. I always made my own signatures even when I'd never used a graphics program before.

I also need a sig and am crap with programmes like Photoshop or Fireworks (otherwise i'd make one myself).

I'd like it to involve Grit from Advance Wars and Samus.Could I also have my name (just 'Kurt') in some sort of Nintendo theme font (eg Mr Saturn, Mario etcetc)

Just for fun, I made something that matched your avatar. A Mr Potatomato sig :heh:.

mrpotatomatocopy6yi.jpg

I know its not what you asked for, but I only made it for a laugh :heh:.

A minimalistic sig that has a referral to a love hina character (preferrably kaolla ;)) would be appreciated muchly....so

Hahaha, Thanks sprout!!! :grin:

I'm sure that'll do me for now, maybe for ages :smile:

I like your sig too by the way. Especially cos I like Deku Link a lot :bow:

Hahaha, Thanks sprout!!! :grin:

I'm sure that'll do me for now, maybe for ages :smile:

I like your sig too by the way. Especially cos I like Deku Link a lot :bow:

Glad to see you like it, and thanks for the comment :happy:.

Just remember to say who made it beneath that sig ;).

Could anyone possibly make me a NiGHTs: Into dreams signature? Thanks for any consideration.

Could i get a Final Fantasy (preferably 7) sig or a Sonic the Hedgehog sig please and could it have my name on it? :aww:

I'm having a bit of trouble uploadng my sig onto imageshack, can someone help me out? :o

Right click the image, go to properties, copy the link, go into the signature editing part in user CP, type the link and it will appear

Sign in to follow this