NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

Hey guys, I´m new here, so hi :)

But for an online portion of the game I started thinking of scenarios.

Imagine there are two sides, you play either as a Yakuza member or an American. You and your buddies are in the American group and you lose sight of eachother. You wander around the map, searching for him, then around the corner your hear swords clinging and grunts, you sneek around the corner to have a look and you see your friend being cut to pieces by another online fellow, a more skilled Yakuza member. You feel you have low life, since your character is feeling awkward.

You watch in excitement...

Your friend is about to die. If there would be no HUD of some sort and you will just have to feel your life drift away as your character gets slower, falls down, gets tired easily and you see blood dripping on the ground. Well, suddenly your friend falls down, near death. The Yakuza guy grabs the oppurtunity and turns the Revmote top down, lifts his arm up and is about the slash the sword down into your friends back...

You now take the chance to hack him. You run out from your hideout and you lift your sword up, ready to give the Yakuza bastard his final blow. He turns around in shock and can´t do anything to defend himself. You give him the fatal cut to the neck or stab him through his stomach/back...

Ahh... If it would include these kinds of scenarios...

What does he say after July I can't make it out,After that word im sure he says 'this'

I think he says ' this system Nintendo ?(Re deuve)?'

I don't think he says Revolution at the end,new name perhaps? Isn't revolution in french Révolution.

Yea your right Nintendo Fan

Red Steel looks good enough for me :awesome: Thanks for not totally screwing up Nintendo.

We need a French Person that can speak English >.< Dammit someone ask there french teacher >.<

lol I could ask an old teacher(no longer take french:D) but im on my easter holiday.Ill ask a friend when I see them

Where's that guy who always posted Jeux-France's scoops <_<

Heheh, hype, and it's not even E3 yet.

A voice clip has appeared online. Can't be certain if it's real or not, but here it is:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=Ubisoft.wav

its in French.

I really don't think that's French, I think he says:

Ubisoft of France game (he pronounces it gam), Red Steel. Release, July 2006. System, Nintendo ??? (the only word I can't make out) wave.

??? sounds like red.

Redwave? :wtf:

Why are we beleiveing a random mp3 we found on the internet?

Does it have any credibility attached to it?

Seriously. How often do we see press releases in .mp3 form leaked?

Why are we beleiveing a random mp3 we found on the internet?

Does it have any credibility attached to it?

Seriously. How often do we see press releases in .mp3 form leaked?

I only believe it a small bit,could be fake.Evidence for it fake says July and that's soon and the last word I think has 'wave' in it,although it could be part of the final name.Im not getting hopes up about this

I've just signed up with jeuxfrance.com so i'll post the link and ask for an English translation. Hopefuly there should be someone that can.

July seems a bit over the top to me. Let's not get too carried away.

whens the mag supposed to be out? maybe theyll release info on their site? is it ubisoft? im looking at the site now and theres nothing about the game.

thers one part of my brain saying that of course they wont have any info you fool, hweer another part is saying if this is leg it (and if it is ubisoft) then the site should maybe have info on it now or in a few days

My Dad's a french teacher but I've not lived at my parent's house for about 8 years. My girlfriend can speak french, maybe I'll try and put this wav on my ipod for when I see her tonight if no-ones sussed it by then!

J'ai.... Tour Eifell dans... PANTALLON!

PAMPLEMOUSSE!

cough

just read the storyline posted, pretty crappy.

but nice to see they are taking advantage of the revolution controller.

Right, i was initially excited for the fact that it was the first screens, now yes, these do not look shit, so at least thats sorted. i will buy this game for the sole purpose of actually using a katana, i have 2, but i cant use them on anyone:(

now the graphics, yes i am someone who does like nice graphics, im not one of those people who say graphics mean nothing, graphic meet an art style and is very difficult to reproduce, its all down to presentation. good graphics is good presentation. now the thing is, i am not THAT impressed, firstly they dont look in game, secondly playing half life 2 lost coast on max settings maxes everything look shit now (and even more after u see trailer for crysis) i cant help that, but i, just like guy, will pass ful judgement once i see proper screens and a video.

It's just a French guy saying something like this:

Ubisoft of France

[heavy accent]

Game

Red Steel

release

<word here is not something like 'Julie', but French for June (juin) or July (juillet) isn't pronounced this way>

deux mille

[Two thousand, like it's written as a number on paper and he therefore pronounces it French]

de systèmes

[systems]

Nintendo Redwave [or something].

Right.