NEurope
Demuwan

Worst Game you've ever played?

Mario Tennis 64 was awesome!! Especially multiplayer....

Someone just reminded me of killzone on ps2. Man, that was a shit game indeed.

i agree fifa 64 was crap. you kick it wide, it says it went over the top. hit it right next to the post, and it will say a mile wide!

worst commentating ever!

a crap game i bought for a measly £7 i dont know why bad boys 2 on GC. its so crap i havnt touched it since i played it last, which when i got it. i cdoubt its worth muich in sotres for a trade in or even on ebay!

Eternal Ring - ps2

It came with the ps2 when we bought it, just.. dull.

Polarium...I hated that game..

I didn't mind that to be honest [since I own it] it's really only good for one playthrough then you're done.

alongside Sonic Adventure 2's Knuckles and Rouge stages although those can hardly be considered a game themselves.

They got on me tits too.

Pilotwings. Boring as fuck. And Jet Force Gemini, never got into that at all.

X2: The Threat [not an X-men game] complicated as fuck, couldn't do the first bastard thing. Go there = went, use docking computer = eh? I got out my ship and floated around like a tard astronaut = couldn't get back in my ship = floated around knocking into the space station until I blew up.

Initial D - Mountain Challenge is by far the worst game i've ever played.

Oh sweet fucking jesus that is SO fucking bad.

i think it might be carmageddon. jesus- not even body harvest was that bad.

My mate bought TMNT Battle Nexus (I think it's called that) quite easily one of the worst games I've ever played! He only bought it to unlock the original TMNT arcade game (we always used to play that arcade) which we did... and it was awesome!

Other than that I put on my Mega Drive the other day and can't believe I'm about to say this but it's so true... Altered Beast is awful, how I ever thought that game was great is beyond me!

How strange. I can't think of one of the top of my head. I either haven't played many bad games or I'm very generous, and I think I'm quite critical so...

EDIT: No wait, Fifa Street, played at a friends house, that was god-awful.

Other than that I put on my Mega Drive the other day and can't believe I'm about to say this but it's so true... Altered Beast is awful, how I ever thought that game was great is beyond me!

Oooh no, that game is vintage gold. Try the NES version, it's terrible.

!!!!! omg *raises the white flag of WAR* :cry: cant believe that altered beast and "wrost game ever" have met...its a great game....RISE FROM UR GRAVE

Harry Potter and the Sorcerors Stone on the PC.... I completed it twice. Once with my younger brother and once with the people I babysit. All you do is click the mouse on shapes then run a bit. So simple. The quidditch was bloody annoying, you couldn't actually lose the games as it had to follow the story of the books. They went on forever as it was impossible to actually catch the snitch without 10 hands. The commentary was even worse, it only had 5 lines. "That's Fred or George Weasley - I can't tell which" in an inredibly annoying voice.

Oooh no, that game is vintage gold. Try the NES version, it's terrible.

Its the homo-erotic one isn't it? Admit it, you only like it because of the half naked men.

I nominate the version of Frogger i downloaded on my cell phone. Horrible graphics, music, control, and gameplay and 7 dollars ill never get back.

Its the homo-erotic one isn't it? Admit it, you only like it because of the half naked men.

My flatmate is a right homophobe. He'd never seen Altered Beast until about a month ago, the first time he heard "Power Up." he shouts "Gaaaaaay!"

True Crime: Streets of LA. Jesus that couldn't have been further from a finished product if they tried.

Bubsy 3D - waste of £15

me too! i had it for psone and it was pretty amazingly bad!

i only got it for a fiver though so rough deal!

I had Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on GBA. Was a bit naff but not as naff as Chamber of Secrets on GC.

The Game Gear Sonic games, all total cack, cack graphics, cack music, cack gameplay, cack everything.

When I was about 6 I rented Power Rangers: The Movie Game for Mega Drive. I can only describe it in two words: SHITE!

When I bought my PS2 I got X-Men 2: Wolverine's Revenge with it. Thankfully I only had to play it for about 3 days before I bought Pro Evo 3 and MGS2.

The Simpsons for the the NES.

God I'm surprised I've still got a NES in (kinda) working order. It was impossible, you'd get to this one point with a barrier across and there was absolutely no way you could get past. It was on the first stage aswell.

I can only describe it in two words: SHITE!

Should i tell him or does someone else want to?

Should i tell him or does someone else want to?

I'll do it:

Its one word. :indeed:

TC: New York City: just plain s***, full of glitches, and it kept slowing down, and for some "unknown" reason, every copy of it in my local game store was in French!