NEurope
Demuwan

Worst Game you've ever played?

Hmmm worst game ever.....

Proberably Halo 2.... because im a dirty flaming gay. I was born of incest.

The worst game i have played whould have to be xenosaga 2 too many movies and the beginning was really shit

well im old enough to remember games from ye ole C64... won't bore you with that... so i'll name:

Carmageddon 64

really really pure pure shite.. have never been so surprised/ revolted by any game

Hmmm worst game ever.....

Proberably Halo 2.... no wait Halo because without that there would never of been that steeming pile of crap of Halo 2

We should proberably give this guy a medal or something.

probably the sims or one of the GTA's. Both get boring within 2minuites of turning it on.

alex kid on the megadrive.

That game was phat, wasn't it on the Master System as the default game before you bought any games?

probably the sims or one of the GTA's. Both get boring within 2minuites of turning it on.

Enjoyed III and Vice City, got bored after that.. the games are not without merit.. They're epic feats of video game engineering and quite a labour of love is expressed in them.

I believe they won a British Design award for the game up against designs like the iPod, london buses, Lara Croft and the Mini.

That game was phat, wasn't it on the Master System as the default game before you bought any games?

Yea it was built into our master system. How can anyone not like Alex Kid? It's gold.

I can't think of a game of my own.

Doshin was one of my first GC games but I gave up in the end because all the villagers kept setting on fire. I wouldn't say it's the worst game though, the voice over cracked me up. "Oh look! they remember him!"

We should proberably give this guy a medal or something.

I know really you should give me a medal, but if you want to you could make always make me a sub mod, only if ya want to though.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

PN03 was a game I didn't really enjoy and Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. And although many like it I couldn't get into Banjo Kazooie (sp?).

What did I do?

Dah, it's a saying in Britain, mainly the north. You substitute it for "Bloody Hell", I say "Bloody Hellfire" a lot. Besides, I sorta forgot about you when I made that post. :red:

I have to say Super Mario 3... Just kidding.

Well... Hmmm... this is tough one... I have to go with crappy game calld Tunnel B1 or something like that, it was just bull****.

I think the some of the worst games I've ever played are...

- Rise Of The Robots - terrible, buggy, overhyped, broken beat-em-up, I feel pain when I play it, it really is that bad. There was a sequel called Rise 2: Resurrection on the PS and Saturn, which is apparantly as bad.

- Shaq Fu - Another crap beat-em-up, this time with a Shaquille O'Neal license.

- Soul Fighter - Crud Golden Axe clone with some of the worst graphics on the Dreamcast.

- Sonic Heroes - Possibly the worst Sonic game I have ever played (although I have not tried Shadow the Hedgehog).

Although I havent played it, I belive ET on the Atari 2600 is considered the worst game ever made, which is backed up by the legend that Atari buried 5 million or so copies in the New Mexico desert.

Sonic Heroes, £15 I will never get back. I cant think of a single aspect of that game I like. Then again Ive never really liked any Sonic game.

Oh and many will disagree here, but any Splinter Cell game. I cant tell the difference between them when my mates play them. Just so damn boring. I will never play one again.

another which has springed to mind is "Power Drift" on the c64 back in the day it was pure Sh!te in a can.

Sonic Heroes, £15 I will never get back. I cant think of a single aspect of that game I like. Then again Ive never really liked any Sonic game.

Oh and many will disagree here, but any Splinter Cell game. I cant tell the difference between them when my mates play them. Just so damn boring. I will never play one again.

Oh God, Sonic Heroes, what a loathable game that was. I also hated Starfox Adventures.