N-Europe

Worst Game you've ever played?

Demuwan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alex kid on the megadrive.

That game was phat, wasn't it on the Master System as the default game before you bought any games?

probably the sims or one of the GTA's. Both get boring within 2minuites of turning it on.

Enjoyed III and Vice City, got bored after that.. the games are not without merit.. They're epic feats of video game engineering and quite a labour of love is expressed in them.

I believe they won a British Design award for the game up against designs like the iPod, london buses, Lara Croft and the Mini.

That game was phat, wasn't it on the Master System as the default game before you bought any games?

Yea it was built into our master system. How can anyone not like Alex Kid? It's gold.

I can't think of a game of my own.

I think the some of the worst games I've ever played are...

- Rise Of The Robots - terrible, buggy, overhyped, broken beat-em-up, I feel pain when I play it, it really is that bad. There was a sequel called Rise 2: Resurrection on the PS and Saturn, which is apparantly as bad.

- Shaq Fu - Another crap beat-em-up, this time with a Shaquille O'Neal license.

- Soul Fighter - Crud Golden Axe clone with some of the worst graphics on the Dreamcast.

- Sonic Heroes - Possibly the worst Sonic game I have ever played (although I have not tried Shadow the Hedgehog).

Although I havent played it, I belive ET on the Atari 2600 is considered the worst game ever made, which is backed up by the legend that Atari buried 5 million or so copies in the New Mexico desert.

Sonic Heroes, £15 I will never get back. I cant think of a single aspect of that game I like. Then again Ive never really liked any Sonic game.

Oh and many will disagree here, but any Splinter Cell game. I cant tell the difference between them when my mates play them. Just so damn boring. I will never play one again.

Sonic Heroes, £15 I will never get back. I cant think of a single aspect of that game I like. Then again Ive never really liked any Sonic game.

Oh and many will disagree here, but any Splinter Cell game. I cant tell the difference between them when my mates play them. Just so damn boring. I will never play one again.

Oh God, Sonic Heroes, what a loathable game that was. I also hated Starfox Adventures.