NEurope
Ashley

Lost in May

I normally hate TV, but it's turning great again. Dr Who and Lost. All we need now is a new series of Peep Show and The Mighty Boosh.

I have now watched up to eposide 12 of series 2, It's very good, and won't disapoint fans. I will also get hold of ep13-18+ soon :D

How annoying is that woman (from the other half of the plane), forgton her name now, something spanish, she drives me mad, she acts like some sort of pyhco, syiad should have shoot her!

Yeah Anna Lucia (guessing thats how its spelt) is a right nob head. I've seen up to episode 11, and she is just like she was in the Resident Evil Movie. A terrible actress who thinks she's awesome with a gun, when really she's just a pure gimp. On the flip side, you can't beat Mr Ecko.

I don't think so, on Sky in Ireland, RTE is on channels 101 and 102, in the UK those channels are BBC, although we (in Ireland) also get BBC Northern Ireland on Sky channels 143 and 144, so maybe they do have RTE on those channels in the UK and don't know it?

No we dont get RTE 1&2 over here in the UK which makes a lot of people angry seen as in Ireland you have BBC without paying the licence fee for them. But meh ah well.

Yeah Anna Lucia (guessing thats how its spelt) is a right nob head. I've seen up to episode 11, and she is just like she was in the Resident Evil Movie. A terrible actress who thinks she's awesome with a gun, when really she's just a pure gimp. On the flip side, you can't beat Mr Ecko.

Yeah, I've been reading some another forum and they call her Sandy. Sandy C.unt (what the hell? it gets censored???).:D And Mr. Eko is my favourite character on the show, he's badass. And where the hell has Desmond gone? I'll be seeing episode 16 on Monday by the way.

I normally hate TV, but it's turning great again. Dr Who and Lost. All we need now is a new series of Peep Show and The Mighty Boosh.

They said there won't be another Peep Show, they've run out of material.. I hope they do another project together though.. they were kinda good.

Like Jim Davidson and John Virgo.

They said there won't be another Peep Show, they've run out of material.. I hope they do another project together though.. they were kinda good.

Like Jim Davidson and John Virgo.

Really!? Oh man, that's the worst thing I've heard in years. :sad:

Yea I hate that Ana Lucia aswell,she acts like she's the best thing but isn't.Sayid should of killed her,she shoud of died instead of shannon.She acts like she's in charge of the whole Island by bossing everyone about and taking Micheal,Sawyer and Kin hostage and not believing them.

Echo (sp?) is even cooler than Locke if that's possible. He's so much better in this than in the 50 Cent film (which my friend smade me go to - some friends they are). Episode 7 is the bes tone I think, the catch-up episode from the other people who survived the crash. "Lockdown" was really good too. From about 9-14 they;re a bit boring and samey though.

Saw an advert last night about while watching the comedy and when they were showing clips I went 'Ha seen it' good feeling.Still said coming soon though would of thought it would of said next month or something.

they are spoiling the shit out of lost on the C4 ads, i remember the teaser on the american ads, was so spoiler free but man was it tantalising.

they are spoiling the shit out of lost on the C4 ads, i remember the teaser on the american ads, was so spoiler free but man was it tantalising.

Yeah exactly the fact that they said "Who are the others?" really pissed me off because until then I thought that stuff about the others was just a rumour.. Someone at college was like "yeah there's people from the back of the plane and they all kill each other yadda yadda.. but I thought he was just bullshitting.

Way to spoil it Channel 4.

10 characters.

You seen 'The Others' in Season 1,I didn't think it gave away that much spoilers ,just made me want to watch Season 2 even more.

You seen 'The Others' in Season 1,I didn't think it gave away that much spoilers ,just made me want to watch Season 2 even more.

The one last night did sort of

You see ann alucia girl shoot, then next clip is siad with sharron in his arms looking unconcuis, of course those who have seen it know that that was the shoot that killed shannon.

the advert shows more of them and fighting and fire and crap. (cba with spoilers)

For all I know they were fishermen or guards of the island because of that powersupply or i dunno.. a dream or people in masks.

I figured out the others where the ones on the boat,because that french woman the others we're coming for the child or boy and everyone thought they were talking about Claire's kid when it was actually Walt.Didn't realise they showed Shannon shot,that's a pretty major one.Could of made it a bit more discreet.

The UK is getting lost in may??? They are very late compared to the americans.

Its ok so far. There is one stand out episode that I remember, shows echo's history. Its probably the best lost episode I've seen.

Echo? Oooh! New characters!? Please don't spoil ANYTHING, but are they good?

I'm so excited, seriously, the last episode of Season 1 was the most magnificent television moment in history.

Series one of Lost is only £31.99 on Play.com. I can't understand why it has a release date of May 1st when it's already out (does anyone else know?) but I've ordered nevertheless.

Season 2 drives you a bit mad because there's so many new questions but there's some great episodes.

I can't understand why it has a release date of May 1st when it's already out (does anyone else know?).....

Maybe they are only now selling it as one box set (I have only seen part one and part two by them selfs, in seperatte boxes...? dunno just a guess.