NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
cheets

Beginneth of the Batman

WOW, tis a good film, really put all the others to shame bar batman, just up to the tumber bit, woot.

yeah i saw this at the imax in waterloo. absolutely amazing film loved it! although had to look away to refocus my eyes during the action sequences, the imax screen is just too big for my poor little eyes to take fast moving action.

the only thing i was a bit hmmm about was his batman voice, but yeah thats only a slightly annoying thing for me as the film was so great!

DVD nonce, just got 20 mins left and this is and will be the best EVER comic book film, shits all over spiderman, hulk, hellboy, punisher, vendetta, x-men, man thing, fanshittisc 4 etc.

DVD nonce, just got 20 mins left and this is and will be the best EVER comic book film, shits all over spiderman, hulk, hellboy, punisher, vendetta, x-men, man thing, fanshittisc 4 etc.

OK, I thought the DVD release date was October 21st or something.

It's not better than Spider-man, because the fight scenes are just flurries where you can't follow, Bale overplayed his Bat-voice and the Scarecrow sucked. It was a great film, but flawed.

na, spiderman u can predict, its too kiddy, batman has a sense of power, hes not a super but he is powerful, spiderman and batman are no different in story only in power.

I think it plays in the same league as Spider-Man, both very good movies but too different in their approach for a flawless direct comparison.

I also really loved this film. Bale is the first actor that made me believe he is Bruce Wayne and Batman. The rest of the cast is also awesome, especially Micheal Caine plays the role of Alfred so realistically.

I really enjoyed the action sequences, their pace and that Batman doesn't just fight with his fists and over the top gadgets but works with wires and stealth techniques and another thing I'm very glad of is that the Batsuit doesn't look gay anymore as it used to with muscles (=bumps) in the suit instead of real muscles and some stupid shiny black.

I'm also very content with the dialog and story, the best in a Batman movie so far, even though Scarecrow and his nerve gases were a bit strange.

And another thing I really liked was the action sequence with the new Batmobile. It's so cool seeing a tank rushing through the street causing havoc and the tank/car is now really in use in the film instead of just being made for an action sequence and never seen throughout the entire film again. (I had the impression it was like this in the previous film).

I'm now really looking forward to the DVD release on 14th Octrober.

Sign in to follow this