NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Lego Star Wars (PS2 style)

anyone have this?

ive just completed it and loved every minute of it. i found some of the cut scenes hilarious, and being the big star wars fan i am i really enjoyed the lego take on the series!

one of my favourite level's was the epIII first level in the jedi starfighter how funny was that!

i still have to get the "?" door unlocked and get some of the characters but i found it to be such a fun game to play, not bad for £20.

your thoughts ?

This is definately one I keep meaning to grab, but hold back knowing it'll see a price drop before long. Most enjoyable it sounds, too. Lego and Star Wars is awesome combined to make AWESOME SQUARED, or something equally neat sounding.

Yeah I'm tempted by it, though I know I'd enjoy it far more if I had someone to play through it with. It'd be nice if it either had live co-op, or if my brother's girlfriend wasn't such a loon. Then he'd be "allowed" to play it.

yeah 2 player is good, unfortunately i havent had a chance to play much co-op but its very easy to go back into a level and play again anytime unlike most games!

go buy you wont be disapointed, i do believe its out on the cube soon or so ive heard.

This game looks very interesting i'll prob pick this up sometime in the future. If your into star wars and haven't played Republic commando yet you should play that its very good.

I've got it for PS2 as well. Me and my mate completed it all in one setting. It's so much fun that we just couldn't put the controller down. It's just really well thought out so you never get frustrated and are always having fun.

This game looks very interesting i'll prob pick this up sometime in the future. If your into star wars and haven't played Republic commando yet you should play that its very good.

i dont have an xbox and my pc is poo but yeah i have played it in HMV on a pod, was pretty good.

Yeah, I own it for PC and beat it in about 3 or 4 hours of playing. It was a fun game, and would have been sweet if it went through all 6 Episodes.

I uninstalled it a couple days after I beat it and haven't played it since.

Sign in to follow this