NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

User Bars

Not sure if anyone has said this already, but I thought I would anyway. I'm sure you have all seen the user bars floating around the net at the moment, and there are millions of them! But I thought some of you might like some personalised ones, so if you do, post here and I'll make you one.

Here are a couple I made for examples:

revoeurope.gif

revoeurope2.gif

pheonix-user-bar.gif

pokemon-bar.gif

emo-bar.gif

They don't have to be serious, maybe you want a funny one, like 'chicken eater' or something :awesome:

I might consider having one, if I knew how to put it in my sig....

Urm, the same way you put any other image in your sig =) (Including the one you already have)

[img=www.url.com]

Hey, if your still taking requests oliherst, would you be able to make one with the writing 'Captain Waffle' with a picture of a waffle on it please?

(Its my nickname at school, and my friend Jade said i should ask for a userbar that says that)

If you dont want to im totally cool with it.

Hey, if your still taking requests oliherst, would you be able to make one with the writing 'Captain Waffle' with a picture of a waffle on it please?

(Its my nickname at school, and my friend Jade said i should ask for a userbar that says that)

If you dont want to im totally cool with it.

Here you go:

waffle.gif

Let me know if you want it in different colours, or if you have a better picture of a waffle!

Here you go:

waffle.gif

Let me know if you want it in different colours, or if you have a better picture of a waffle!

Thats perfect mate!

I'l make sure people are aware you created this :bowdown:

i made one, about 10 minutes ago. the font doesnt look great, but i dont have some of the font that some tutorial said to use. so i used the closest one. its in my sig (down arrow key?)

btw how do you get the lines so thin and small? mine look pretty clunky

A couple I made, I don't like them and dont really care what other people 'use' as you can tell...

kartsbar0pa.jpg

bigwoot1kr.jpg

Eh, who wants en 'emo kid' bar anyway...

Why wouldnt they? Sure, its bad to brand yourself but some people like to and being emo seems to be a trend now. You shouldnt state your opinion as a majority.

Ok, well seeing as everyones so great I won't bother in future.

Hey dont say that man. You make good userbars, as stated by myself, Retro lover and King boo.

yeah they are good, the only thing i don;t like about the waffle one is that it's cut off..

i want a user square, not a bar, but a square!

with Insane Clown Posse, and then another one with a pic of the band twiztid.

Eh, who wants en 'emo kid' bar anyway...

Lol, erm, maybe an emo?

yeah they are good, the only thing i don;t like about the waffle one is that it's cut off..

Agreed, but finding a good picture of a waffle isn't easy, its surprising how many people actually take pictures of waffles tho!

i want a user square, not a bar, but a square!

with Insane Clown Posse, and then another one with a pic of the band twiztid.

I'm working on it! It will be more like an avatar tho!?

Hey dont say that man. You make good userbars, as stated by myself, Retro lover and King boo.

You're right! I was having a bad day so sorry for the attitude, anywho, sorry for the delay, been busy this bank holiday, finally got to lvl 50 on WoW (I know, SAD!but only 10 levels left!)

Here we are:

Caris.gif

streetphire.gif

streetphire2.gif

I wasn't sure what colour scheme to go with on the streetphire ones, so I did one based on the forums and one based on the homepage banner, let me know if you want something different!

Sign in to follow this