NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

He's finally 18! Happy Birthday Mr Jordan

My good friend Jordan has finally turned 18. Let us all come together to celebrate this maturity of our good Revo-Europe Jordan. He's one of a kind you know!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!

Heh, i said to myself i wouldn't be all hyper and crazy and post really quick here... but hell i can't resist.

I've been here since i was 13 years old so thats *counts on fingers* 5 years... okay jeeze i've been here a long LONG time. But what can I say, i love all you guys and girls and coinsidentally (sp?) i've been reinstated as the tech board mod today, nice present i suppose.

Thanks to you all, and i hope another 5 years is ahead of me (if i live that long.)

Happy bday jordan!

Now i've just gotta remember its my friend sarah's bday and Im in the clear!

Hey, happy birthday. Don't get too drunk. =P

Thats usually inevitable when it comes to peoples 18th, but if you do go drinking, I just hope your hangover doesnt kill.

You've just turned 18, but are currently on MSN?! WTF?!

Well, I hope you go celebrating soon and have a wicked time. All the best on the big 18 mate!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I wished you happy birthday whist playing Kameo with you. So eh...yea.

Happy Birthday.

Me and Arragaun were going to post you a jar for a present, but alas we do not know your address. Thus, the plan failed.

Habby birthday :) My advice: get so drunk that you don't remember anything for the night ;) But not that much that you get an alcohol poisoning. Then tomorrow you'll be so hungover that you'll remember your 18th birthday for the rest of your life.

Happee Boifday Jordan. I thought you were older than 18, but bugger me, you're not. :wink:

Sign in to follow this