NEurope
nicolasmasset

BREAKING: PS3 price revealed this morning ...

Indeed it is. Not even a Metal Gear game could make me buy a PS3...

Av got the money for mine now :) *2 months free car insurance* :yay:

Just waiting till e3 now to see if there is going to be any decent games to make me want to buy it

hehe sony is going dooooown *rly low* lol how do they expect lttle kids (thats like half of there fanbase) to get THAT! i mean bloody hell, ok maybe some good payed people will get it but they will lose all the kids which holds the playstation up. Bad move sony. (haha)

MGS4 featuring legendary characters from MGS 1 - 3

From Left to right

THE IMMORTAL VAMP!

The strong Willed MERYL SILVERBURGH

The KATANA Weilding RAIDEN...WHOS BABY IS THAT!!!! (Olgas perhaps!!)

The Kick ass gun slinger that is REVOLVER OCELOT

The Legend that is SOLID SNAKE

The Brains and Snakes right hand man HAL 'OTACON' EMMERICH

The charred remains of BIG BOSS

And in a surprise return...NAOMI HUNTER (daughter of grey fox)

oh man

oh man

Pfffft!!! If it's 400 quid, sod that! Though nothing is official yet, but who knows (appart from Sony)? I will get one eventually when the price is decent and not so ott.

GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS

titre.jpg

This game will be awesome. Must.... have....

Stop making me want a PS3!

hehe sony is going dooooown *rly low* lol how do they expect lttle kids (thats like half of there fanbase) to get THAT! i mean bloody hell, ok maybe some good payed people will get it but they will lose all the kids which holds the playstation up. Bad move sony. (haha)

LMAO.

Believe what you want, but that's not the truth.

LMAO.

It partly is,it won't have as big a fanbase as PS2,it will sell more when the price is reduced

Hey Hey people not so much blind fanboyism please...we are nintendofans as you can see in the posts above but let´s not do the same faults the other fanboys do...or it´s not going to change in future...just simple bashing is stupid...some people really have the money and a practical use of all the gameunneccessary features, people that like converting films because they are DIVX-Fanboys for example are pleased with the PS3...it might be really fast in these things...or perhaps for linux-techies this is a good one too,

gamers are buying this stuff too because they are satisfied to have the new sony-console...and that´s O.K. i think, i´ll buy a revo anyway, I wasn´t that hyped for a looooooong time, but same goes for sony fans....

Whatever you said there was crap.

Same to you.

It partly is,it won't have as big a fanbase as PS2,it will sell more when the price is reduced

Yeah i agree, but i was lmao when he said that 50% of Sony fans are kids.:indeed:

LMAO.

I agree. You could say, how would kids be able to afford £300 for the PS2 when it first came out. Sure the price will put a few people off, but anyone who wanted one will still get one imo.

Ah right 50%,that was pretty funny,no offense to you or nothing.Alot of kids around my area and some I know got a PS2 within the last couple of years when price went down.I expect the PS3 to do well.Not right away,will gradually get better I think and then more parents will buy them

Thinking about it, I'd imagine the PS3 will sell more Christmas 2007 than this one, as I'd expect it to have gone down in price by then.

Thought I'd share.

Dunno if this has been asked but as the ps3 can play all ps1,ps2 games what about the saves you have on your old mem cards ?

will you be able to transfer them to the ps3 ?

Oh yeah, Metal Gear Solid 4 is certainly up there Dabookerman :D

If YOU of ALL people did NOT buy it i would of come to your house, and hit you with a bunch of roses

sony arnt thinking of a big range of people to buy this at launch...not a very friendly approach

LMAO.

Well it is kind of true think about it:

Play Station

Play = kiddy part

Station = makes it seem like something from Power Rangers

Makes kidds want it more than 18-25 yo

.....MGS4.....that game looks sooo good. I think I'll get a PS3 just for that game alone. Just like I did for MGS2 and the PS2.

But I'll definately wait for the price to go down first. There is no way I'm spending more than £300 on a console.

Although all these amazing astounding games come on PS2 such as Ico, Shadow of the Collosus, MGS3 etc come out, 70% of people who own a Playstation buy it for three reasons: Gran Turismo, Grand Theft Auto, Pro Evo.

Unless a company had all these 3 games and more theres no way Sony will ever fall.

I think people are forgetting just how much stress Kids can put on parents to buy them "the latest and coolest" as Ive seen it before... ive seen it with consoles and ive seen it with damn biscuits!

Kids want, they dont shut up, many parents dont believe in hitting their children (I wouldnt believe in that either) so what are u gonna do? ground them? many parents give in and just buy them the damn thing and as far as older gamers....they are most likely saving up right as i type this message.

Triforce keeper you remind me of gamers from game room on yahoo... I dont think the PS3 will sell as majorly as the PS2 at launch but as soon as the price goes down, I tell you now you WILL be playing PS3's in your friends house at some point.

this is comin from a guy who wants a 360 and a Rev, god even I cant go blind to the fact the PS3 will sell like hell!