NEurope
nicolasmasset

BREAKING: PS3 price revealed this morning ...

Customer: Hmm that ps3 looks good, how long does it take to cook my beef?

GameWorker:It's actually a games console sir, it has Blu-ray drive, HD, a big fuck-arse hard drive (which really is unnescessary) and is FUCKING HUGE

C:Hm.. not bad, how much is it?

GW:£400 sir

C:Fuck you? Are you joknig? Fuck off what's that tv remote shaped thing over there, WOAH i move it and stuff happens, how much?

GW: £150 sir, or £200 for 2 controller attachmentrs and a game.

C:Fuck me blind! Ill take it.

THis should get a special "post of the month" award :idea: :p

I think they have shot themselves in the foot with a price tag that high. Don't get me wrong, sure some bachelours will buy it cause it's got Playstation written on it but they're missing out massively on the council estate Chavs who all own the current PS2. On top of that kids at school won't have one (The rich ones may) which means word of mouth doesn't happen.

I think Sony are playing on their brand names, both the Playstation and Blu-Ray name hoping to make it a seller.. I think for that price they're wrong.

If i can putt my anime/movies/series on the PS3 and then watch it wherever I am (aslong as i have net accsess) I have to have a PS3..

If i can putt my anime/movies/series on the PS3 and then watch it wherever I am (aslong as i have net accsess) I have to have a PS3..

I read somewhere that the PS3 can even play games. But don't quote me on that one.

TBH. There's no games announced that make me want a PS3.

And the only reason I use my PS2 is Singstar/Buzz/Guitar Hero

But I'm buying a PS3 this/next year anywayz.

TBH. There's no games announced that make me want a PS3.

And the only reason I use my PS2 is Singstar/Buzz/Guitar Hero

But I'm buying a PS3 this/next year anywayz.

Seems like an awful waste of money to me. :hmm:

Well... I'm known for wasting money...

I got 4 GC, 3 Xboxes and an Ngage :|

and I cant remember the last time I used my PSP.

Having all the nextgen consoles is a must for me.

I feel it's my job since i work in a gamestore. And I'll have no problems affording it.

I'll never be able to afford a PS3. Then again, I don't want one. I have never used my PS2. That's right. Never. Probably mainly because I took it apart (and then my friend smashed all the pieces), but nonetheless. I don't wanna spend that much money on something I'll never use.

I'll never be able to afford a PS3. Then again, I don't want one. I have never used my PS2. That's right. Never. Probably mainly because I took it apart (and then my friend smashed all the pieces), but nonetheless. I don't wanna spend that much money on something I'll never use.

agreed too much money for me and i am one of thes 20-30 batchellors that was mentioned. we do have other thing to pay for you know not just £400+ for a console.

If the PS3 does eveything they say it can do I wouldn't call it a wast of money. (for my sake)

It will then replace my PC, fry my food, and entertain me in ways only the revolution can surpass.

You do know that it can be done on the X-Box, right?

You do know that it can be done on the X-Box, right?

Xbox is limmited to my own home.

If i can have my PS3 at home and watch anything anywhere on PSP...

THAT would be awsome

Well you can already watch videos on the PSP. Why would you need a PS3 to watch videos? But it surely won't be a waste of money anyway :heh:

Well you can already watch videos on the PSP. Why would you need a PS3 to watch videos? But it surely won't be a waste of money anyway :heh:

I think converting movies is a waste of time. But if i can STREAM all the media i have on the PS3 Hardisk perfectley to my PSP anywhere, It's a big pluss. No more boring tripps to my GF :P no more slo days at work.

I think converting movies is a waste of time. But if i can STREAM all the media i have on the PS3 Hardisk perfectley to my PSP anywhere, It's a big pluss. No more boring tripps to my GF :P no more slo days at work.

Sorry man but you really arent' putting up a convincing arguement lol

I draw the link at Revo at 200 quid. If it has a massive bundle like that GC shell for the controller and all the other shells, nun-chuckas, games, and maybe an updated Wi-Fi connector, then I'm in. Hell, I'll buy it whatever. The last sony console I bought was PS1 and it will stay like that.

I'm not sure, but i think there is an avi. player for PSP, soo...

But anyway, coverting doesn't tako that long, now does it? :wink:

Revo > 360 > PS3

And yeah i know thers not a lot of reasons to buy a PS3 but I want to belive i'm not wasting my money :P (I'm buying a PS3 anywayz)

Revo > 360 > PS3

And yeah i know thers not a lot of reasons to buy a PS3 but I want to belive i'm not wasting my money :P (I'm buying a PS3 anywayz)

At the end of the day, it is your money.

Revo > 360 > PS3

I don't agree... I'd say PS3=Revo and both >>> 360.

YOU'RE NOT WASTING YOUR MONEY!!!

If you like japanise RPGs and Sony franchises, that is. :yay:

I draw the link at Revo at 200 quid. If it has a massive bundle like that GC shell for the controller and all the other shells, nun-chuckas, games, and maybe an updated Wi-Fi connector, then I'm in.

What's wrong with the current connector? I don't think they should bundle the connector with it as many people a) already have one or b) have something else. They can buy it seperately if they need/want one. I would say £200 for the console, a controller (with nun-chuck and shell) and a game. Realistically, it wont be any cheaper that that, I reckon the console will be £130, the same price as the GC at launch.

Jesus if the PS3 itself is gonna be £400 i can only cringe at what the price of the games may be

My bet is anything up to and including 60 pounds for a game.

I would guess 30 for a controller, but we don't know what the controller will be like since we don't know what it is anymore.

Im guessing itll have motion sensors, tv remote shape..

Hey Hey people not so much blind fanboyism please...we are nintendofans as you can see in the posts above but let´s not do the same faults the other fanboys do...or it´s not going to change in future...just simple bashing is stupid...some people really have the money and a practical use of all the gameunneccessary features, people that like converting films because they are DIVX-Fanboys for example are pleased with the PS3...it might be really fast in these things...or perhaps for linux-techies this is a good one too,

gamers are buying this stuff too because they are satisfied to have the new sony-console...and that´s O.K. i think, i´ll buy a revo anyway, I wasn´t that hyped for a looooooong time, but same goes for sony fans....

For me it's Makai Kingdom, nuff said. I'm a super fan of Nippon Ichi and they are supporting the PS3, So I buy it. It is really that simple. Also the fact that the PS3 will still be the RPG console yet again, there is no doubt about it.